a way apart 💕

" bunbun ...why are you crying"

The hugging duo got startled by the hannie sound .he asked the  worried sound and stood  near the couch ,his stuffed bunny in his hands , playing slightly.he pouted slowly when didn't get any replay ,his parents head hanged  low ,bunbun wiped his teary eyes and tryed to smile . Tae sat down to his son's level and took those small hands in his ,with a heavy heart he tried to convince his cute pouty bear.

Tae : champ....dadda  wants to go  somewhere...

Hannie: where dadda..

Tae : dad's old place..dadda's home

Hannie : but.. it's too far...dada will ...go in planes...? ( showing with his small hands )

Tae: yes ..my smart boy ..dadda will go in plane ...
Hannie : hannie also...came

Tae : no ..champ .. not now ...another time ...
( Hannie's eyes got into tears ..he hugged Tae )

Hannie:hannie go..with dadda...........dadda no go

Tae : ayishhh...champ.... don't cry....dadda will come soon....

Hannie: no..dadda no.....goo....hannie saddd.....no ...go...( crying loudly)

Kook: Han baby ... don't cry ....let dadda go ..( silently sobbing brings his hands to pick Han from his dadda .but the small crying figure tightly holding his dadda )

Hannie: nahh.....dadda ...no ...go
Hannie play..alone..Han miss dadda ...

Kook: johan.. don't be stubborn baby..dadda will come soon...

Tae : bub lisen ... you're samchon called dadda there,they are missing dadda too .so dadda will go and come soon with a big gift for my champ...

Hannie: big gift..
Tae : yup bubba big big gift ...hannie will love big gift
.

Kook: hyung..  get ready ,I'll manage him..

Kook forcefully took hannie from Tae,not even letting the child weepings get in his occluded mind ,once again he is scared now , for the first time his alpha going away from their side ,he never thought those days will come ,they were so overwhelmed in happiness to think about future  those bad days will come just like happy days , it's fate ,still he doesn't want to let it go his alpha even for a second.his heart clenching so badly
internally he is Crying more than his child ,but he hold up for his family ,he want to be strong for them .otherwise up coming days will be hell for him . Hannie tightly holding tae's shirt ,kook had a hard time ditching the duo.tae stood there silently,his limbs got glued to floor ,hands weakened ,his son's sobbings is like knife making holes into his heart. first time he is hearing his son's loud sobbings , crying, weeping, non stop tears ,like he loosing something.
With a heavy heart ,he looked at the mother and son duo walking out from his room.

After sometime time ,

"Guys don't do this to me.."

Two pouty sad bunny's sitting in the couch of living room , it's time for Tae to leave  for his flight.both of them turned their heads to side to avoid Tae. It's true he is also going to miss them so bad ,he can't take both of them with him ,his heart say's there is something wrong with his family,and it's clearly shades off from hobi's talking and behaviour.he don't want to drag them to his mess , if they will stay here ,they will be safe ,and his heart will be at peace.
As last glance and kiss of both of them forehead he went out from Jeon's mansion. A tear slipped from the eyes of the omega and he tightened the  hug  more of his  sobbing child to his chest .