flowers 💕

Tae woke up with a headache and a slight rise in body temperature. He tried to drag his tired body to the office.wearing his three piece suite while converting with his secretary he rushed to the living room to catch the car Keys . but just before he can reach the door someone pulled his right ear and took the phone in hand .

" Whatever is going on, your boss will come  half an hour after breakfast ,take a deep breath now and do your job "

Jin instructed the secretary
Eventually the phone went off.his hand on Tae ear he pulled all along to the dining table ,with a angry glare he moved pan cakes and milk  into Tae front ,
Without any  whining he begins to engulf the food ,he knows well if  he resists the breakfast,Emma jin will be angry.and angry Jin will blast his ears with words .namjoon smiled at looking at Tae , without any complaints he eat whole breakfast fastly before someone notice his fever he wants get out of the house .if jin knows this he will not let him to go to the office for weeks.

Jin: Tae did you called jungkook..?
Tae shook his head silently.

Jin : Tae I know you're stressed about all but don't let them worry too. Jungkook  will be worried thinking about you

Tae: I'll call them

Namjoon: Tae... I know you ,I know you are new to this experience and life but family should be our first priority. don't take stress , I'll be okay,we all will be good,they will be missing you call them, talk to them .

Tae: I will hyung...I'll go now...

Tae again forgot about some important things in life after stepping into his company.what he can do he is staying in between work and stress everything is complicated and messed up .sudden despatch of younger Kim to Korea and sickness of elder kim making lots of rumours inside and out of the company,no one knows the reason,and share holders of the corporation holding demands in between the Kim's .Tae was bewildered. Also the Korean project getting to an end , soon they will transfer to Korea,he can't wait to reach the end ,after the transfer of head office to Korea they can live more peacefully with his loved one ,with his beautiful family , not being scared of any bad demon's,no harm,no stress..
He took a deep breath, placed his hand over the table and dig his head to release the trombing headache .he smiled slightly when he felt a smooth tiny hand held his hair creasing between his bangs up and down ,it soothing his headache.he smiled and lifted his head trying to hold the hand that doing heavenly things on his hair but like a sweet dream it faid aways .for a moment he felt like crying "I wish you're here jungkookie "

Ring..... ring......

hello..,.

The mansion was beyond silence only a humming from the  pretty mouth of a bunny . roaming around in the kitchen. jungkookie is like cooking whenever he is happy or sad. cooking his favourite food for his child Then his  phone  rang  two times  ....

Tae. :Hello...
        Mmm....Baby...
        Hello...
        Jungkook...are u there..

Hyung...

Jungkook couldn't hold back his tears ,he was crying visibly he missed his alpha so much ,his anger frustration,sadness , loneliness everything let out in a cry.

Tae.  :  Jungkookie babyy... please don't cry ...I'm sorry,dear please forgive your alpha,I'm sorry to not call you ...baby .. please stop crying

Kook : Hyung ....you ...didn't call me once ,....I ....I ..was worried..... to death,I ......couldn't handle ...

Tae :  Shh..shh...baby..... first stop crying please ..please my brave omegà please don't cry...

Kook :Mmm.... mmm...

Tae :  Now wipe those tears ... it's like river ....look those bàmby eyes and fluffy cheeks become red like cherry..

Kook. :Hyung.. don't tease ..me.. he smiled a bit

Tae :Jungkook..how are you...

Kook. :I'm fine hyung,how are you...

Tae. :  Fine baby..how is hannie,is he there ,did you both eat well,
I'm missing you both..

Kook : Hyung ,he is not here,he is with jimin hyung , yesterday yoongi hyung came to meet dad and he is making a big fuss to go with him. I let him go ,he is looking more depressed here  hyung I can't tolerate that much ... So ...I let him go  with him

Tae. : Baby please hold your self ,I want to rush towards  you both even though I have a second,but situations like that I can't move out for a bit, please bare with me my omega,I'm begging you ...

Kook : Hyung , what are you saying,we will wait for you as long as you take  ,hyung without you and our family is in complete...

Tae : I know my love ,I love you my omega... And please open the door for that poor guy ,he is standing there for a long time ..

Kook: hyung what....

Tae : please open the door for that delivery boy love and tell my son and beautiful omega I'm missing them and accept the small gift for  my forgiveness....

Kook: hyung how..

Tae : love I want to hang up now

Tae grone with a severe headache .his fever and emotions getting into more fuel in his head
Abruptly he cut the call , letting a super worried jungkook hanging on the other side ..jungkook went to open the door ,there was a delivery boy standing with a house guard with red rose flowers  and big box .jungkook smells the fresh flowers before putting in to the vase in his room ,the box contains a big bunny pulsie for hannie ,that he put in near hannie bed ,and he took out a Black jewellery box ,took out two beautiful earrings,that pearls where glistening to his blushing pink cheeks and ears ,he looks at the mirror for his reflection,he miss his alpha more now ...even this happiness his heart is beating fast jo wants to take control so badly

Jo : jungkook,I want  heiz .. please
Jungkook: me too....

Jimin brought hannie back,the bear was beyond drained out his all energy,the child is active after days with  second parents he have .jimin and yoongi did as much as they can to cheer up the child .hannie was running here and there after found the gift from his dad , happiness was  all over the bunny and he sleeps with exhausted soul and body ,that day he got another call from unknown number...

Author time 🌟

Hello mates ..how are you all ..
I want to say happy new year, happy Christmas, happy v day 🎈🎉🎉🎈🎂🎉🎈🎉🎈🎂🎈🎉

I'm sorry for late updates 🫣those who votes , comments , thanks for your support...

And be ready...

Hold up your fluffy cheeks dears , going to blush so much ....🫣🫣🫣