We're here.

Lexi POV

We are halfway through the drive, Ryan and Wyatt are both asleep in the back. "They sky is beautiful; I haven't seen so many stars in forever" I say "Yeah I love nights when it's this beautiful. I never really get to see it though." River says. I look at him with my eyebrow raised "What do you mean?" "I'm always editing or filming one of these videos and what not." He says with a small smile on his face, "Well, not anymore. I'm going to get you to look up at the stars and just forget the world one way or another." I say he looks at me then looks back to the road okay. If you say so." He yawns. "Okay pull over." I say "Why. It's fine. "River something Rees pull over now." "Fine okay Mom" He pulls over, I open my door and step out, I walk to his side of the car "Get out" I say as he gets out and rules his eyes. I get in the driver's seat, and He gets into the passenger seat. I start driving again. Ten minutes later I look over and he's asleep. I smile, when I get to a red light I pull out my phone and take a picture of him, I turn a little bit and get Ryan and Wyatt. I start driving again. Only a few more hours. 

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

All three boys are awake now. "Lets stop at the gas station right here and then Riv will take the front back.  I pull into a spot and we get out and go in. I grab food and drinks for all of us and go pay. River Ryan and Wyatt are being dumbasses and playing around. "Hurry up and get your stuff before I leave your asses" I say while walking out Wyatt was the first one out. River and Ryan soon after. Ryan and Wyatt both get in while I'm walking around to get into the other side. Ryan pulls out the camera and starts recording. "BOYS how are we feeling" he has the camera on Wyatt "Soo happy" Wyatt says in a sarcastic voice "Can we go to taco bell instead?" River asks "Will you stop with the taco bell" Wyatt says "Whats wrong with taco bell?" I ask "Don't you start too" Ryan says " I WANT TACO BELL" "ME TOO" River and I yell "Let's learn some history". "I'm hungry now. " I say.  "Alright we gotta go get a tour done, We step out of the car when three people walk up to us.