xi. of charlie and ray

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

DRESS
(( — DEAD POETS SOCIETY — ))

—chapter xi: of charlie and ray

LORAINE AND CHARLIE stumbled into her room. they had almost been caught by dr hager, who had been patrolling the halls. charlie had been insistent on visiting the washroom, so he could get rid of the lipstick marks on his cheeks.

still high on adraneline they laughed at each other while breathing heavily. "that was—" loraine began, not quite finding the right words

"awesome" charlie finished, brightly smiling at the girl

when they had both caught their breath, they looked at each other. not one of them muttering a single word

"can i try something?" loraine suddenly asked and charlie nodded. normally she was never that bold, but running away and nearly getting caught seemed to have made her brave.

she stepped closer to the boy, her right hand slowly gliding to his neck. he could feel her breath on his cheek, while his eyes watched her attentively, his head lowered, as he was a bit taller than her.

loraine's eyes had wandered from her right hand back to her left one, that was connecting with charlie's chest, before her eyes found his.

he could feel the low pressure she was performing on his neck, that drew him impossible closer to her

her eyes closed and opened fast, as if to ask for a silent okay. he nodded. then their lips connected for the second time this night.

the kiss was slow. almost innocent. his hands found their way onto her waist, while she played with the hair in the nape of his neck.

neither of them had ever felt something like this before. their kissing lasted longer than humanly possible and was accompanied by the attempt to pull each other even closer. it was even better than the first kiss in the dark of the forest.

they broke the kiss, breathing heavy, both looking at each other in anticipation.

loraine opened her mouth, she wasn't sure what she wanted to say, but before any words came out, charlie had made a quick move forward and captured her lips between his again. and maybe that was all she wanted to say too.

this time the kiss was rough and even more passionate. kissing between them felt like being touched after years. it was intoxicating and somehow never enough. her knees were close to giving in, when charlie decided to enter her mouth with his tongue, but he held her close to his body, so she couldn't fall from his embrace.

they forgot all that was happening around them, almost as if they couldn't concentrate on anything else but kissing. they still stood in the middle of the room, before charlie, daunting as he was, made the decision to press loraine against the wall, which made her mutter a sudden moan and led to him smirking.

when they broke the kiss again, charlie started to temper her neck with kisses, never ever leaving the time for her to breath properly as every single touch from him would make her utter some kind of sound.

when he had found a spot he was particularly fond of, right beneath her collarbone, he lingered for a bit longer. loraine shrieked at the effect the kiss was having on her and pressed him even closer by the neck. "shit" she muttered and charlie smirked once again.

they continued this play for a few more minutes, switching between kissing the neck and kissing each other.

they just couldn't stop and neither of them wanted, but suddenly there was a knock at the door. loraine shrieked in pain, as charlie accidentally bit on her lip. they both shared a panicked gaze, wondering who was in front of the door and how much they had heard.