Part-6

Y/n pov
"What kind of drama you guys are playing Y/n?You got injured, then you said Zara will take your place and then you called and said Ella will be doing , now Ella got injured like you . What kind of bullsh!t is this". Our sir asked , he called me again after Ella got injured.
"Sir what can I do if she got injured".
"Now , you'll do couple dance or not?"
"We'll do , I'll make Zara and Taehyung to perform".
"Okay, but in one condition".
"What sir?"
"It's duo dance, don't take others . Just him and her".
"But sir , many joined".
" It's okay, I'll give them another song . You only focus on that couples".
"Okay sir".

It's been 4 days , my leg pain got decreased .But still Zara and Taehyung are not getting those feelings while dancing . They are just dancing, no emotion in their eyes nothing. I tried to tell Zara but she said she'll get laugh when she look into his eyes and I can't talk with Taehyung about feelings because he doesn't have one. So , me and Jimin planned to take them to our house. So that we can pratice still more in private.
Now, currently me , Jimin and Zara are waiting for Taehyung. My dad is not home, he went for some business trip.
"Doesn't he have time sense? I told him to be in 6:30pm still he's not home". Jimin said , I didn't reply anything, we just sat on sofa. After 5 minutes the doorbell rang.
"He came," Zara said. I was about to go but Jimin ran to open.
Then he came inside and our eyes met . Then we went to 2 floor. There's a large space which is good for practising.
"Ready!! Start!!" I said. Song started , and they were dancing perfectly. I really loved their dance but coordination and emotion is missing. Jimin got to know how I'm feeling so he turned off the song.
"Guys, please take steps in a romantic way,"I said.
"I'm doing it he's not doing". Zara said
"Bullshit, I'm the one who's doing it, not you ". Taehyung argued.
"AYE!!"
"AYEE!!"
"STOP IT" I shouted, making them scared .
"ME AND JIMIN WILL DANCE. YOU GUYS WATCH AND LEARN " I said.
We then danced to that song nicely. I was proud of myself because I thought I can't do some steps due to leg pain but no , I did it completely perfectly.
"See you guys should do like this".
"No way , I can't do this kind of stuffs with him". Zara said.
"Zara, I'm not telling you to do real romance, just act," Jimin said.
"Ahh no I can't ". She said,
"Want break ?" I asked her
"Yeah".
"Then come, we'll bring some snacks from the store". Jimin said and took her out.
"You wanna practise or take a break? I asked Teahyung , I know he'll tell break but still I asked him .
"I want to practise". He said.
"Okay , you'll practise solo ? Because Zara is not there na".
"You are there na" he said, making me shocked.
"Ah? What?"
"Be my partner . I mean now to practise".
"Oh , okay". I just smiled internally, went and started song.
We stood opposite, then music started. Slowly we came walking and I stretched my hand to him , he slowly held it . The first time Taehyung held my hand , I felt an electric shock inside me . Whenever I tried to hold Taehyung's wrist , he used to yank it.
I looked into his eyes to feel him already looking at me. Then I brushed everything and started to do choreo. It was all perfect until that step came where he should hold my waist in his left hand from back and he should brush his right hand from left side to right waist. Unfortunately, I was wearing a crop top . I closed my eyes when I felt Tae's hand on my waist. He slowly brushes his hands on my waist giving me butterflies . I shivered to his touch . He then forcefully made me turn towards him , wait this is not our choreography . There was only a few inch gap between us. I look into his eyes. I saw something which I hadn't seen for many days , but I couldn't define it .
"Why are you shivering? Do you have a fever?" Shit, he noticed it .
"No no nothing ".
"See you're sweating too".
"Leave me "
"Why?" Why means !! What should I say?
"Simply"
He then slowly came forward and brought his lips near me . Is he kissing me?? Will he do that?? Now?? I just closed my eyes.
"Taehyung,"I said slowly. He just hummed.
"We can't do that ".
"Do what?"
"Kiss". He laughed, making me open my eyes.
"I was not kissing you".
"Then what were you doing?".
"Watching you".
"Ah? What?"
"Be my partner , I don't want Zara. I need you". He said making me lost.
"Ah?"
"You heard me".
"No , I can't"
"Why?"
"I don't want to dance with you ".
"That's what, why?"
"I don't like you" .Shit Y/n tell something which he believes.
"You- you what!!!??". Now play along with it.
"Yes , I don't like you . I lost interest in you".
"Seriously Y/n-" he took one step forward making me go back.
"How's Ella? Is her leg fine now?" I tried to change the topic.
"Yes , she's fine . Don't worry". I just hummed.
"I'll be in my room , just call me if you they come or if you need anything".
"Y/n wait!!".
"I'm sorry ".
"For what?"
"Ella thing , I know she hit your leg intentionally. I'm really sorry for that ,I already scolded her".
"It's okay , I'm recovered now".
"Yeah, thanks ". He said, then I went to my room.

Taehyung pov
Shit why did I behave with her like that!! I don't know what got into me . When I saw her and Jimin dancing I felt my whole body burning in fire . That fucker literally held her waist , I know Y/n doesn't have any feelings on him but I can't trust this guy . I hate him even then and now. He's the reason why I became like this , he's the reason why I'm behaving heartlessly . I really can't stand him near me.
Soon , he and Zara came from the store . Zara went to Y/n's room and called her down . We all sat at the dining table and had snacks.
"Y/n , when is your dad coming?" Zara asked her.
"Maybe the day after tomorrow ".
"Till then it's only you and Jimin?" She just nodded.
"Just because he's your fiance Don't do anything before marriage okay?" She said to her.
"Shut up Zara, even you know it was an act". Y/n said . Wait what? Was it an act? He's not her fiance?
"Yeah yeah I know, but Taehyung didn't know. I'm making sure he knows"She said,
" And yeah me and Jimin decided something ". Zara added.
"What?" I asked.
"You and Y/n will do this dance".
"WHAT??" Y/n said.
"Yes, anyhow your leg is fine now . I can't even keep eye contact with this fellow, so you only perform ".
"Then what will you do? What will you perform?"
"I'll do anchoring , I already talked to sir" .
"Seriously? And now you're telling me?" Y/n said.
"I'm so sorry" Zara apologised.
Okay so now me and Y/n gonna perform.

Today is the day , our college cultural fest.
I'm getting dressed in the green room . I wore black plain shirt and pant . I saw Y/n watching me , she wore a long black bodycon dress.
"Looking handsome," she said.
"Thanks". I said , she slowly came near me and kept hand on my chest.
"Can you do me a favour?"
"What?"
"Can you remove your coat and unbutton you shirt in the middle of the dance?" I asked
"Dirty mind," he said. I slowly came near his ear.
"I don't have a dirty mind , I just have a sexy imagination ". I heard him chuckle.
"I'll never do that , at least not in front of you".
"I'll make sure that in future you'll beg me to open your shirt with my hands". I smirked.
Soon my smirk faded when he started to take steps towards me , I slowly went back . Then he held my waist and brought me near to him.
"Not even in my dreams" he said, smirking like a devil. I was lost in his eyes.
"TAEHYUNG!!!" We heard someone, I turned to see Ella.