Part-7

Taehyung pov
I really don't know what got into me after dancing with her , after holding her body these many days I got addicted to her . Now whenever I'm near her I feel like I wanna hold her in my arms , my stupid hand will be craving for her touch. After this dance , I want to go back to my original style.
Now also I'm holding her in my arms and was lost in her eyes . Someone shouted my name bringing me back to the world , I know who's that . I turned towards her.
"What the hell is going on here?" Ella came forward. I left Y/n's waist.
"The thing which you shouldn't have interrupted". Y/n said.
"What do you mean by that?"
"It's -"
"Ella, stop fighting always. Why are you late?"
"My car got punctured,"She said.
Y/n turned towards me.
"You better stop chatting with her and get ready soon " she left.
"What were you guys doing when I came?" She asked.
"Nothing, just practising steps".
"Oh okay , Taehyung! You're looking hot today ".
"Thank you".
"Can you walk now?"
"Yeah , I can manage " I just hummed.
" Taehyung, I wanna tell you something tomorrow".
"Tomorrow? What?"
"Surprise".
"Okay". I saw Jungkook entering the room.
"Will you keep on talking with her or will you come and get your hair done?" Jungkook said.
"Yeah , coming". I said and told Ella to sit in the audience seat.
I got my makeup and hair done. Within 30 minutes our dance will come.
"Taehyung!!" Jimin came near me.
"What?"
"Y/n, I'm not able to find her".
"Maybe she's with her friends".
"I asked everyone, including Zara . Nobody saw her".
"WHAT? DID YOU SEARCH HER EVERYWHERE?"
"YES!! Her phone is also switched off , I searched everywhere and asked many people , still there's no one who saw her ".
Where the hell did she go? Can't she just tell before going. This girl always gives me a headache.
"Let's search together , you go and search whole auditorium and outside the building and I'll search college" I said and went to search.
"But why college tho?"
"We have to check everywhere Jimin , so just do what I say " I said.
"Taehyung, remember we have only 30 minutes before your performance ". I just nodded and went.
I ran searching, like where the hell is she? I searched the whole ground floor including the staff room , and there's no sign of her . I ran to the 1st floor and shouted her name . I got a call from Jimin , did he find her? I quickly picked his call.
"Taehyung".
"Yes, tell me did you find her?"
"Taehyung, San is also missing ".
"What?"
"Yes, Jungkook saw San with his friends planning something. Now , we can't find him either. Taehyung I'm not scared, what if he took her somewhere?"
"Okok don't worry , you guys don't lose hope . Search her in every fucking corner , understand? He can't do anything to her" I said and hung up .
Now , my heartbeat has risen. But I don't know why my lowkey kept on telling me she's here . I ran to 2 floor calling her name out . This is my first time shouting her name many times , this is the first time I wanted her to respond to my voice , this is the first time I wanted to hear her voice . I felt hopeless. Time for the performance was running out , and I still couldn't find her . I felt like crying . I kept on calling her phone. It's still switched off. Soon , when I went to high I started to hear my bang sound , it's like door banging. Wait? Is that Y/n? I ran while listening to the sound. I came to the 5th floor . Now , there's no sign of the sound . Did I come to the right place? Did I miss any place?I searched all the rooms on that floor , including the men's washroom. Now it's time to check the girl's washroom. I went near it to see it's locked from Outside.
"Y/n?" I yelled her name. No response. Is she inside? I started to bang the door , it's no use . I went back and thought about kicking the door , but what if y/n is near the door ? Shit , what should I do? But I can't take more risk , because she was literally banging the door before 2 min , did she pass out? If yes , so she'll be near the door . Shit !! Teahyung ,think, think .. think about something . Yes , actually I saw a youtube video how to open the door if it's locked long way back , I ran to classroom nearby and brought cardboard sheet , I made it in the shape of 'S' and slide it in the gap between door and frame near lock , then I slowly slide it down , Yes !! It got unlocked!! I opened it and went inside , soon some chemical smell hit my nose . It's chloroform. Then I turned to see Y/n lying unconscious on the ground. I ran towards her.
"Y/N!!! Y/N!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?? WAKE UP!!" I guess she got unconscious due to the chloroform smell. I held her in bridal style and took her out. I ran outside of college to the auditorium green room , many saw Y/n's state and kept on asking me what happened. But I didn't care about anyone , all I could see was Y/n's senseless body . Zara was already there in the green room. I made Y/n sit on a chair and ran to bring water to sprinkle.
"Taehyung, wait".
"Why , what happened?".
"I smell something on her cloth".
"It's chloroform".
"WHAT!!!??? , THEN WE HAVE TO REMOVE HER DRESS AND WASH HER WHOLE BODY " Jimin came running and said.
" Yes  Taehyung, chloroform is dangerous. It could have killed her , thank god she's breathing. Now if we don't clean her , that chloroform smell will still be in her dress and could kill her". Zara said.
"Okay do whatever you want , but make her gain conscious ".
"Okay , but I can't do that . I'm anchoring, I need to be on stage".
"Oh wait , then I'll call Ella".
"Don't!! Not her , I'll call my other friends. Jimin, can you go and bring her a new dress ? I'll change the script and make you guys dance come in last . Taehyung you be here and take care of her".
"Okay" Jimin said and ran out. Zara came and tapped my shoulder.
"Thank you Taehyung, " she said and went to the stage.
Soon , y/n other friends came and took her to the washroom . I stood there waiting hopelessly , I stood like a husband waiting outside the operation theatre when his wife was giving birth . Soon they came out , I turned to see them holding Y/n . She's conscious , they removed her gown and washed her . Obviously , they made her wear a normal dress now .
"Y/n!!!" I went towards her and hugged her tightly. SERIOUSLY SHE TOOK ME SOMEWHERE TODAY , I REALLY FELT LIKE LOSING HER WHEN SHE'S NOT EVEN MINE. I REALLY FELT LIKE KILLING SAN NOW. I WANT TO SEARCH HIM!!
"Taehyung, I can't breathe," she said slowly. I left her and took her hand and made her sit .
"Y/n , you okay now?"
"No , Teahyung. I still feel dizzy , vomiting".
"You want something? Energy drink?"
"No I don't ".
"Y/n , thank god, you're alive" Jimin came.
"Jimin!!" I shouted. He's always like this , making jokes in serious condition.
"Y/n , first take this tablet". He gave some tablets to Y/n , and she took them .
"I need to perform," she said.
"No it's okay , you're not feeling good I'll cancel it". I said.
"No please ,I really want to perform. I made so many preparation for this ".
"But Y/n-"
"Yes , Y/n you can perform . After 10 minutes, till then you take a rest " Zara came , I called her telling Y/n gained consciousness .
"Yes Y/n look , I even brought a new black gown for you" Jimin showed her bag.
She just smiled.
"I don't know what I would've been now , If you guys were not there".
"Y/N SHUT UP !!" Zara said.
"Zara come performance ended". Someone called Zara, she went after hugging Y/n.
Soon , after 5 min Y/n went to put on the new gown.
Then she came out . She came near me , she's still weak . She held my hand and we went backstage, she was literally squeezing my hand out of tension.
Zara announced our name. The Lights went off, and we slowly went to the stage and waited for the song to start. Y/n slowly leaned towards me , and said one thing.
"Don't leave my hand".

Y/n pov
Sun hit my face, making me awake , I opened my eyes . I got up on bed and rubbed my eyes.
So many things happened yesterday, I can't forget anything. I searched my phone to see so many messages , did everyone get to know what happened to me yesterday? I checked one message. 'Happy Valentine's day ' OH GOD!! Today is Valentine's day? I checked the date. Yes, it's feb14th . I got fresh up and went down.
"Pumpkin, good morning" dad said.
"Good morning dad".
"How are you now?"
"Fine". I said and sat at the dining table.
"Where are you going?"
"College".
"What?? After all that happened, do you still want to go to college now? No , just take rest today and tell me who the fuck locked you on that washroom, I'll kill them".
"Dad, chill , nothing to worry about . I'm okay , maybe someone locked it without knowing I'm inside . I mean it was my mistake to go to use the college washroom when everyone was in the auditorium".I didn't tell my dad that I got unconscious because of chloroform , I just told my dad that I went to use the washroom then someone locked it So fell down due to fear.
"But still Y/n-"
"No, but I'm going. Bye ,take care " I said and ran.
I entered the college gate to see so many people fighting, I saw Jimin and his friends and San group. Shit what the fuck are they doing? San saw me and started to run towards me while Holding something, what's that ? I zoomed my eye to see the knife. Is he coming to kill me? I stood there blankly, soon someone held my hand and dragged me out . I turned to see Taehyung. He and I started to run fastly. We ran for 10 minutes, I guess we came so many km away from college . I lost my breath, so I stopped running.
" What to do now?" He asked.
"Why ? Are we not going back to college?"
"You wanna die?"
"NOO!!"
"Then tell me what to do?" I thought for some time.
"Anyhow it's valentine's day. Let's go on a date ".