Rome?

Kate's pov:

Was I a sex crazed, 24/7 horny teenager that was overly sensitive to touch? No. But was I feeling like one? Fuck yes.

Me teasing back Rome wasn't helping any of our cases right now. My palm on his thighs was sending electric like shocks to my core.

It was embarassing how damp my panties were, without him even doing anything.

"Don't start something, you wouldn't wanna finish mia cara." Rome whispered huskily into my ears.

Should I stop? Yes. Did I want to? Fuck no.

"Who said I wouldn't want to finish this," I whispered back, dragging my lips along his jawline.

The only thing helping my ego stay put and not make me run for the hills because of embarrassment was the tent in his pants.

It was abnormally big, but who was I to complaint.

Rome turned his face towards me, our bodies pressing, and lips touching when he spoke.

"If we blur the lines today, we're never going back to how this was." he said, fuck my body was begging me to just push my damn lips forwards.

"Yeah?" I asked, all conscious thoughts flying out of my head.

His eyes were darkening by the second, fixed on my lips. "Yes baby, tell me you want it."

I moved my hands further up as an indication but he caught my wrist, "Words mia cara."

"Yes," I breathed, barely able to form a coherent thought, the sexual tension making me lose my mind.

In an instant his lips were on mine, hot and soft. He picked me up from one hand and put me on his lap, making me straddle him.

I broke away from the kiss, "Can people see us?" I panted, barely getting Oxygen.

"No baby, the glass is one sided." He replied.

I crushed my lips back on his, without wasting a second. He darted out his tongue asking for entrance and I leisurely let it in. His wet, hot tongue swirling around my mouth in such erotic way it had my panties soaked.

Every cell of my body felt alive and active, my heartbeat drumming, and blood roaring in my ears.

I moved my hips, over his erection making him groan. Fuck, I did it once again just to hear that again.

"You're killing me," he breathed, it looked like we were on the same boat of losing every ounce of sanity.

I felt his hand travelling up from my thighs to in between my legs.

The touch alone enough for me to be soaking wet. He rubbed his fingers over my dampened panties, a smirk coating his lips.

"So wet for me," he rasped.

Bet I was.

He looked at me in question and I nodded in consent. His fingers then moved my panties to the side, gently rubbing my folds.

I inhaled sharply, his fingers spreading my folds and rubbingg his thumb over my clit.

"Fuck Rome," I moaned, moving my hips around his fingers desperate for some friction.

"Patience is a virtue," he smiled onto my lips.

"If you don't hur-" I was cutshort when he slided one finger inside of me making me gasp.

His finger easily moving inside my wet hole, fuck it felt so good. Without warning he inserted another one making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

He increased his pace, and lightly put pressure on my clit, "Fuck, Rome" I cried out.