relief 😮‍💨

At hospital

Dr: who is with mr rajveer arora..

Preeta and all: us.. Doctor.. How is he??

Dr: he gained his consciousness. But still not much stable. He needs about a week more rest. So i prefer him to take a discharge only after a week if he is not that busy.. Cause i heard he is a busy businessman.

Preeta: yaa dr. He will stay here till he is totally fine,balance everything will be kept aside since his health is more important for us.

Shaurya: yaa.. I do agree with that.. He should be perfectly alright before he leaves the hospital.

(That's when palki got discharged and came to the icu room where rajveer was )

Dr: heyy.. You are dr palki khurana right??

Palki: yes.. Do i know you??

Dr: no mam, actually my wife is a great fan of you.. She also decided to work on her dad's business by seeing you.. You are kinda like her role model.. For being empowered.. And actually i thank you for providing such great confidence and inspiration to whoever sees you..

Palki: oh goodness.. Just dont.. I feel it as my duty.. Nothing else.. And I'm happy that your wife is working on her own.. Please convey my congrats to her for being such a confident lady 😊

Dr: oh sure ma'am.. And bye.. I have to resume my duty now.. Thank you so much..

(Dr left the spot when preeta barged into the icu for seeing her son who gained consciousness after about 2 weeks.)

Preeta: rajveer🥺.. How are you my child.. I was dead after hearing about your condition..
I hate youu.. U dont care about your mother..
You only care about everyone else..
I really hate you..
(She said while sobbing which ended up in a cry hugging him)

Rajveer: maa.. But
(He was cut off by shaurya)

Shaurya: bhaiii... How can you do something like this to us.. She is extremely right. How can you be of this kind.. You saved me palki.. And you.. What about you??.. U are crazy
. i too hate you..

Rajveer : arre arre.. How can you all be like this.. I'm so sorry.. And yaa.. I didn't even realise when the life jacket went off. I too realised it only after hitting the water current🥲.. It was damn painful actually..

Mohit.. What about the meeting?? Did they arrive and was returned disappointed?? Oh gowd.. How can i be like this.. They were very important clients..

Mohit/shaurya /preeta: arre.. Shut uppp..😤

Rajveer : okeyy.. I'll.. Ok. All good.. Bye guys

I need rest..

Preeta: you really telling us to get out now🥺..

Rajveer: maa.. How can i say that.. I just told it like that.. I really feel tired soo.. Guys pls be quiet that's it..

Palki: oh reallyy.. Wait I'll make some chai for you.. You might have gotten bored of saline😂.just by having it for 2 weeks straight..

Rajveer: you!.. Wait.. 2 weeks!.. I've been here for 2 weeks straight??.. I thought it was just 1 day.. It happened yesterday right 🫠??

Palki: aaha.. Yesterday for you.. But 2 weeks for all else
. cause.. Simple you were unconscious 🤭

Rajveer: oh common..
You all were here all these days.. I'm really sorry guys.. I didnt knew i was off for these much days😖.

Shaury: oh ya.. You should be sorry for being unconscious too.. Also u have to pay us..for making us tense this much.. A penalty..