𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝘣𝖊𝓰ⅈ𝖓𝖓ⅈ𝖓𝓰

(this is literally something that happened by now.. so since you know I have paused my writings cause of my exams..and now i took it again to resume it.. so I just went through the last chapter to see where I ended it .. anddd.. guess what ,i really forgot who caught her hand🤭😅.. but don't worry guys. .i got to remember it now😂)

At hospital

Palki: Rajveer... Can I ask you something??

Rajveer: haa..why are you even hesitating..just ask..

Palki: you know anyway we have to spend bit time here.. soo I just checked about your bio on Google.. soo..

Rajveer: ohh..so you were just stalking me and now admitting it straight to my face haa.. bravoo😏

Palki: cheeee...no wayy., it's just that I didn't know much about you soo .. i was just checking it .

Raj: (mumbled enough for palki to hear it ) and that's exactly what we call stalking..

Palki: you told something??

Raj: nop.. u heard something??

Palki nodded

At cafe

Aaru got tensed as someone caught her hands from behind.. she immediately turned to see who is that..

A:Shaurya.. why are you catching me like this..

S:You haven't even listened to my reply for your sudden confession ig.

A: hey.. I..i.just..its nothing.. leave it. I know I just said all those on Impulse and you really don't have any such feelings for me..🫠

S: and who are you to say that ?

A: what..

S: I asked who are you to say that ..

A: say what??

S: that I'm not interested in you..

A: oh that.. wait.. WHAT

S: haa.means it's not like I love you but tbh I do like you.. and now to be precise I would like to date you .. will you?

A: haa.. matlab no.. means.. wait..did you just ask me out(she asked with her eyes bulged upon realisation.)

S: could say something like that but I won't force you..
(Oh god Shaurya why are you being this flexible for this gurl.. you're whipped man)

A: and what if I say no..

S: you'll be the 1st to dsay such..

A: oh then let me create the record..

(She walked out of the cafe with her parcel only to be called by Shaurya from behind.,)

S: Aaru..AAROHI..

A: oh for god's sake don't shout like this in a public place..

(He jogged towards her within the time)

S: still you are leaving without giving me time to ask or say..

A: cause I'm clearly not interested Mr .

S: and may I know why cause you were the one who just did admit that you are interested in me..

A: yes.. that was then.. them I thought for a while and realised now it's a no..

(He caught her again by her wrist and kept it behind her locked by pulling her towards himself)

S: And I'm asking you WHY

A: cause I'm not interested in a playboy..

S: oh really ... A playboy . That's what is my image in you haa?

A: yes.. once a playboy.. always one. So now leave my hand ..it's

S: not paining.. I know.. cause I really can't hurt you..

What if I say I wanna be serious with you?

A: Shaurya I told you already .. once a playboy..

S: is always not a playboy..it's being 4 damn years I have been in a relation.. I'm not joking..

A: oh really .. if I'm not wrong last week the pap spot you with another model leaving  a club ..what about that.
(Chuckling sadly)

S: that someone is my KD's friend.. and she was coming to my home to meet KD .. I just asked her for a ride since our destination were same and she accepted.. and this paps doesn't need anything to catch on the tail..
(In mind:Shaurya!.why are you explaining all these to her..)

A: and you want me to believe in you?? No way Mr Shaurya luthra. I'm not a fool like other girls whipped on you.

S: aaru I not lying .. pls.. just one chance..pls.. I can prove you . I wanna seriously date you .

Aaru's pov

For the 1st time I fell for a guy.. that too someone like Shaurya who is literally a playboy.. and guess what I just really confessed him about my feelings.. I'm now tensed..my brain is not working.. even the vital machine works better than this .

I really wanna give him a chance but.. what if he cheats me.. what if he plays with me .. what if he just throws me out of his life just cause I'm out of his use.. what if he is lying ., what if he is not serious.. what if I get a heartbeat..

I'm confused..

Me: I'll say about it later to you..I need a bit time..

Shaurya's pov..

I'm not really getting me rn.. is it really me or someone else..tbh it's 1st time ever in my dating life I'm asking sry 'begging' someone to date me .. usually girls are the one roaming around me asking me again sry begging me to date them , or could say atleast a night with them.. they die for me ..

But now..I just begged a girl to date me. Aurat ki chakkar hei Babu.. that's the only thought coming into my mind at this moment..

I just met her a few weeks back.. at airport. I won't lie I fell for her that instance itself.. but what I did today is surprising for me too.. but it's true. I really want to date her.. this feeling is something that I have never felt towards any other girl.. IS IT LOVE?  I donno ..

She asked me to wait . For the 1st time again in my life I'm gonna wait for a girl..

She is breaking those records for real ..

Pov end

S: yup.. why not. I'll wait.. as much as you would accept me mi amor.( He said dramatically clenching his heart)

A: you.. you are such a flirt.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So dear reader lovers.. I know it's not that better chapter .. I'm really sry for that .
I really kinda got a writing block 😕..
I do have a few more entrance exams so I might not be able to post so soon but I'll try to give  much more fast update cause the biggest headache exam is over by now 😩.
Again I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience..

Thankyou for staying with me supporting me this much, it really means a lot.. do continue this
Just don't abandon me ..
I'll be back
Just need a few more time .

To whoever reading this story.. please guys you won't lose anything by giving a simple vote in fact it's the greatest support I could ever recieve.. so please..🥺

Do
vote
And
comment
.
.

Love you'll
Happy reading 💓🌛