Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Changes in the hollow-s vessel

-The New is different  Old, The Old is the regular new... Every thing is the same -

Next day
Morning

Omniscient PoV

"Last night was great Emily, Thanks for having me."

Alice waved at Emily while she dressed and ready for school.

"No thank you for being a part of the family."

Emily shrugged pulling Alice for a hug.

*horn*

"Will you get in or do you want to run to school?"

Alistair asked poking his head from the driver's window waiting for Emily and Alice to finish their theatrical goodbyes.

Emma poked her head from the other side "Why are you even saying goodbye? you can come to our house anytime... I mean it's technically yours now, so get in!"

Alice giggled and got into the car's back seat which was another gift from Linda a Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren 722 S "You two are so impatient... Relax... We have all the time in the world to spend time together."

She said in a knowing voice.

"Another precognition?"

Alistair wondered while making Alice nod but she did not say anything she just kept a smile on her face while staring into space.

But Emma threw a piece of rumple paper into her face then she and. Alistair busted into a fit of laughter.

"Hey!"

_________________________

Parking the cars and getting out, Alistair neither Alice nor Emma came out of the car, instead both of them waited for him to come and do so himself.

'I spoil them too much.'

Alistair went and opened both the doors helping not only Emma but Alice come out.

"Aww, What a gentleman"

Emma smiled making Alistair roll his eyes.

Alice hugged his left hand to hers, Emma did so with his right and they slowly walked into the school all the attention being on the three of them.

"Did something happen since yesterday?"

Some students were already murmuring.

"There's no way he managed to get with the two of them?"

Some popular kids murmured while turning to face Alice and Emma who both had a content smile on their faces.

"Someone is popular."

Emma said teasing laughing at all the attention Alistair had gotten, Pecking him on the cheek.

"Someone is pushing her luck."

Alistair was going to threaten Emma but Alice placed a kiss on the other part of his cheek.

"GET A ROOM!"

Emmett yelled from the other side of the parking lot making Rosalie elbow him.

"Hey, I like the sound of that... Alice?"

Emma turned excitedly to face Alice but before a live could say anything Alistair interrupted.

"No."

Making Emma pout and playfully bite him on his forearms.