Chapter 13

Selah slide down under the water so only her neck and head was visible. Kellam found it amusing since she's hiding her body from him when he was the one who got her out of her dress.

The pout on her lips make it clear she know what he was smiling about.

"Are you going to stay until I finish?"

"Yes. I'm not leaving you alone. Someone tried to kill you."

"Didn't you hear me scream for help?"

"You screamed?"

"I punch the person and his grip loosen. That when I scream for help then he knock me out."

"There were guards outside your door. How did they not hear you? As you can tell my room is on the other side of the castle."

"Maybe they couldn't. Maybe my assailant do something to them like give them something to sleep. The person was determined to kill me and he or she probably thought they succeed."

"You'll move into my room for now."

"Why?"

"Don't argue with me. You will not win."

"That's sharing one bed!"

"Does it bother you that much?" Her face flushed as he stare at her unblinking.

"Ah..."

"Time to get out."

"But you're here."

He lean down so their nose was almost touching. "I've seen every inch of you already Selah. Even that little beautiful spot under your left breast."

Her face was on fire. Who teach him how to talk to a woman?!

"Come." He lift her out of the water and she was red from the blush that was spreading to her neck. He set her on the floor and start drying her off.

"I can do it." He grab her hands and keep drying her off. "Kellam!"

"Yes."

"This is embarrassing!" He released her hand and get her clothes.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about." He lift her chin so she was looking at him. "You might be my queen one day. Hopefully. I want to know every inch of you until then. Now let's go have something to eat."

She nod silently and follow him out of the room.