twelve

Authors pov

"Abraham, I want my Rubab back," Sunidhi screamed while crying.

"Bhabhi, have sabr. Bhai, Phupho, and Dishaan are searching for Rubab," said Anam.

"How do I stay patient?" Sunidhi replied, crying.

"Do you know how many seconds are in 7 days, Abraham?" Sunidhi asked, trying to control her crying.

"Begum, trust me, Rubab will be fine. Have faith in Allah," Abraham tried to explain.

"How do I stay patient, Mr. Ahmad? Set your power on fire; you couldn't find my little girl in seven days? Incinerate this Mafia!" she said angrily.

"Bhabhi, hold yourself. Rubab is strong; she'll be okay," Anam tried to console her.

"Strong? For God's sake, Anam, she's an innocent girl, 17 years old, unaware of the cruelties of this world."

"Allah, I made a huge mistake coming to India for her stubbornness," she cried, grabbing her hair with both palms.

"Begum, Abraham pulled her into a hug to stop her crying."

"Please, Abraham, I never asked for anything. I accepted the conditions you kept me in, but bring my daughter Rubab back to me. What will I say to Rabail Aapi?" she cried, pressing her head on his chest.

"Abraham," their gaze fell on Daneen's appearing figure.

"Daneen, did you find anything about my daughter?" Sunidhi rushed to her, asking a lot of questions rapidly.

"Sunidhi, calm yourself. Everything will be okay," Daneen tried to hold back her tears as she spoke.

"Abraham, the night Rubab was kidnapped, the next day, an unknown call came to my office phone. We were so worried about Rubab that I didn't check the office phone," she said, looking at Abraham, who listened attentively.

"That number is inactive now, but after checking its records, I found out it's Ranvijay Khurana's number, one of my enemies' sons. I'm sure they are behind this kidnapping. I need your help to track his location because I want to deal with him personally for daring to eye my most precious person," she said angrily.

"Ilgaaz!" Abraham shouted.

Within a second, a tall bald man came and bowed to Abraham and Sunidhi.

"Help her with everything she needs. I want this man in 24 hours," he said dominantly.

Rubab's pov

It's been a week since that tragedy or whatever.

Taniya Aapi is really a good one; she feels like home. I don't know why, but Faiza hates me to the core, which I don't mind because I will be at home soon. I am not living here forever; that's the only relief I have. Taha will send me home once the circumstances are in our favor.

But I am too worried about Mumani. I miss her every night, and I can't stop myself from crying.

I'm also worried about Daneen Phupho; Mamu is definitely blaming her for all this because I got kidnapped from her house out of her enmity. I am helpless; all I can do is pray that Allah will help me soon, and I'll be with my family again.

I don't know what kind of place this is. Taniya Aapi doesn't even have a phone, and Taha will never give me his to contact my family.

It was midnight, but Taha has yet to come, so I was about to sleep when I hear a door opening sound.

"But I locked it? How could?" Seeing his appearing figure makes me calm, and I lay on the bed to get some sleep.

But for the first time, I am having problems falling asleep.