chapter 4

Levi had stayed the night in his room. Not on his own accord of course, but it's not like he hated it. In fact, he'd much rather be isolated in there then have to face the constant emotions smothering him as he watched the TV by his dad.

His mum had gone out: a girls night or something.

Or something...

She didn't have any friends. They'd only moved two days ago.

But it didn't matter to his dad, just another night where he could drink to his hearts content.

Not like the walls between them helped him stop the rush of anger and self hatred pump into him every now and then.

The full moon seemed to hate empaths: an already lonely being made to feel even more lonely by getting bombarded with nearly every emotion from a ten mile radius.

That's the problem with being what he was...

He felt so many emotions every day, every second, he never knew what emotion was his.

It's not like he was empty.

He could feel things.

It's just half the time he didn't know what.

Eyeing the faux wall in front of him, the smaller brunette blinked. He really regretted making a deal with Mr Crawford the day before.

Stay in all your classes for the week and I'll get you that meeting.

He needed it.

He needed the clarity.

For years he thought it was just because he was a freak. A weirdo. Now he actually has the chance to see if he's just struggling with something... Normal.

For once.

Levi jumped slightly as he saw a body tumble to the ground, slamming against the mat before being pulled up by the harness.

He felt the embarrassment before he saw the red blush to the tanned boys face.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy..."

Oh yes.

Coach.

He seemed... Interesting.

His emotions however, gave Levi a migraine. They were all over the place, like he too struggled with finding which one he liked the most.

Looking around, the teacher picked two random students: "right...All right, next two! Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall."

Levi saw the boy from his Spanish class, a hushed feeling of anger brushing over him.

It was his.

That he could tell.

But he didn't get to experience it for long as his green eyes scattered across a blond girl's figure. She was pale, nearly matching him perhaps, and her hair was frizzy from not looking after the natural curls. Despite the overall I'm a mess look, she looked well...

Hot.

Stiles, almost cocky got himself harnessed up way before his partner, who was raging in a ball of nerves.

Levi gulped at the feeling, fighting the urge to visibly wince. No one else seemed to notice her fear.

Biting his lip anxiously, he watched as her too start to climb the wall, only to get around half way up before freezing. Stiles had already got to the top, not yet noticing her.