Chapter 1 - Planning

Chapter 1: Planning

I just had a conversation with Ivan, discussing a plan we devised to attack the Armed Detective Agency. My frenemy is Dazai Osamu. Dazai saved an orphan who was starving one day. That orphan that used to be living in an orphanage. They treated him with severely bad punishment, no matter what he did, and even from other kids there. All I know about him personally is that he is an ability user, a tiger. The boys' name was-

Atsushi Nakajima.

I have never laid eyes upon Nakajima. However, through conversations with Shibusawa, I learned about Shibusawa's obsessive fascination with Nakajima. Skillfully exploiting and manipulating Shibusawa's fixation, I gleaned fragments of information about the elusive Nakajima. Yet, due to the potential complications that would arise, I refrained from directly meeting him, entrusting the responsibility to Shibusawa.

But, back to the subject of Nakajima himself. The weretiger never saw me face to face and the feeling is mutual for me too. And since any encounter between the weretiger and myself never extended to a direct confrontation, a fact that remains reciprocated. Nonetheless, my understanding of his past is rather extensive, thanks to the revelations brought forth by Shibusawa, as previously mentioned.  But my plan involved Shibusawa to die, how unfortunate. But, these turn of events proved to be profoundly traumatic for both parties involved. On one side, Shibusawa met his untimely end, leaving behind a void of life and obsession. On the other side, Nakajima, overwhelmed by the magnitude of his actions, sought refuge within the confines of the orphanage. There, he faced very severe repercussions at the hands of the establishment for his transgression, or crimes.                                                                                                                                    It is conceivable that he might have experienced intense amounts of hyperventilation, his mind grappling with the weight of having taken a life, or perhaps his memories remained fragmented due to the uncontrollable nature of his transformation into a tiger.

I vividly remember coming across Shibusawa's lifeless body on the ground, bearing a massive tiger scratch across his face. The sight was mesmerizing, captivating my attention. Thick, crimson blood oozed from the wound, seeping through the fractures in his skull and gradually trickling onto the floor. Yet, it wasn't like I hadn't seen blood before. At that moment, I made a chilling decision to harness the power of fear by using Shibusawa as a potent threat in my future plans. Consequently, I claimed Shibusawa's skull as a grim reminder of his fate. Since I would use Shibusawa as a threat later on in my plans, naturally, I took Shibusawa's skull with me.

Fyodor Dostoevsky once wrote, "Pain and suffering are inevitable for those with immense intellect and a profound emotional depth. The greatest men, I believe, experience profound sadness on this earth."

Since Shibusawa had a deep heart for abilities,  I believe he was one of those exceptional individuals burdened with immense sorrow. Nakajima and I ended his suffering, albeit temporarily, knowing that he would soon endure further torment in his future plans, and those plans would come sooner than later, very soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry, I'm late Kolya. I had some unfinished business I had to do with a dealer." I said speaking to my best friend, Nikolai.