No Nut November : R.C

warnings: 18+ only, smut, female masturbation (with toys), p in v sex, unprotected sex

nov. 1

"this is the stupidest thing i've ever heard." you cross your arms over your chest, but your boyfriend doesn't give in, remaining steadfast.

"i already agreed to the bet, baby. you can't change my mind." rafe simply says, focusing on looking out the window instead of at you, avoiding your glare.

"i have needs too rafe! i can't believe you'd agree to this without talking to me first." you stand up from the couch, tired of this conversation. you grab your laptop and head up to your shared bedroom.

if rafe was going to make a stupid bet to not cum for the entire month of november, then you are at least going to repurchase a vibrator and dildo that rafe threw away when you first started dating, claiming you'd never need them again.

you pay for rush shipping and use rafes credit card, because fuck him.

nov. 3

"come on, just eat my pussy." you groan, legs spread wide open on the bed, trying to convince rafe to pleasure you, but he just shakes his head no.

"baby, if i eat you out, i'm going to fuck you too. i can't cum and break the bet, it's only november 3rd. it's been three days, we can do this."

you close your legs as rafe lays down in bed next to you. you shouldn't even be particularly needy yet. it's not like you haven't gone this amount of time before without having sex, but knowing you can't have him is torture.

you can't imagine a world without rafes cock, you've gotten so used to being stretched out by him on the regular that an entire month without is giving you withdrawal symptoms, increasing your horniness to unbearable levels.

nov. 5

look what just arrived. you attach a picture of your opened package, pink dildo and vibrator sat inside the box.

rafe reads the message but doesn't deem you a reply, too busy doing whatever with barry. you honestly doesn't care as you cunt pulses, needing to feel something inside of it, knowing it won't be anywhere near as satisfying as rafes cock, but it will do. for now.

you strip yourself free of clothing and lay down on the bed, not even needing to go into the hidden album on your phone of nudes rafe has sent you, or when he snatched your phone off the nightstand and videoed you getting fucked, you simply imagine rafe being there, being the one touching you.

you send snaps to rafe, hoping to entice him into coming home and giving you his cock, but when you send him a video of you coming on the dildo, he simply replies with good try princess.

nov. 6

"aren't you jealous of my dildo?" you ask, purposely leaving it out on the bed, but rafe doesn't say a word as he lays down for the night.

"of course i am. this is hell for me too, y/n, but a bet is bet."

nov. 7

"they won't even know. just fuck me, i need it." you whine, rocking against the seat that you're sat on, not even caring that you're out on rafes boat, and anyone could see you, not when he's shirtless, muscles gleaming in the sun, a slight sweat sheening his skin from the high temperature.

"i can't lie, princess. besides, they'll know."

"please, i'm desperate." you beg, sliding off the stool to sit next to rafe on the captains bench as he effortlessly steers the boat towards deeper water.