CHAPTER 10:IT'S SO HOT:

AMELIA P.O.V 
The next morning, I walked into the office, still reeling from the conversation I had with Eve the day before. I sat down at my desk, my mind racing.

Just then, Francis, walked up to me. "Boss asked you to get him a coffee," he said

"But why me, I'm just his secretary."

"He wants you to do it," he said, shrugging. With that, he walked away, leaving me alone in the break room.

I stood there, gripping the coffee pot tightly. I was so angry and frustrated.

I got to the coffee station, grumbling to myself. I knew Denzel hated sugar in his coffee, so I decided to add a lot of sugar to the cup. It was a small act of rebellion, but it made me feel a little bit better, I stirred the coffee, feeling angrier with each stir.

I walked to my his office and placed the coffee on his desk. He didn't even acknowledge me. He was too busy on the phone, yelling into the receiver. I turned to leave my boss's office, heading back to my desk. I was halfway there when I heard a scream from his office. I froze in my tracks. The scream was followed by the sound of my name. "Amelia!" he yelled.

I started laughing. I couldn't help it. The whole situation was just too absurd.

I rushed back to my boss's office, trying to control my laughter.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he said, his face red with anger.

"I don't understand," I said, trying to look serious.

"The sugar is too much!" he said, waving the coffee cup in the air.

"Oh, my bad,"

"Get this shit out of here!" he yelled, pointing at the coffee.
I took a step towards him to grab the coffee, but my foot slipped on the floor. The coffee went flying, landing all over my boss's lap.

"Aghhh, it's so hot!" he yelled, standing up quickly. He was clutching his di*k, which were now covered in coffee.

The image of hid running to the bathroom in pain, clutching his di*k, was so absurd that I couldn't help but laugh.

"That serves you right," I said as I walked out of his office, still chuckling to myself.

DENZEL P.O.V. 
I entered the bathroom, my pants still soaked from the spilled coffee. I grumbled to myself as I sunk into the cool water, trying to wash the coffee off my skin.

"That's it, I'm going to deal with this lady."I  muttered to myself............