Seventeen Reaction: When they apologize to you after yelling at you

A/n: Here is part two of it, just like how I promise I will have part two for it... Because, I feel really bad about the first one huhu... Here's part two KPOPJEEXE Hope you like this also!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seungcheol
"I'm so sorry princess... I didn't mean to yell at you and say harsh words to you... It's just... My emotions get the best of me when I see your failed test... I'm so sorry princess... I hope you can forgive me."

Jeonghan
"*Wipes your tears and hugs you* I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said those words to you... I should've been more careful with what I was saying... I... I didn't really mean any of those words... I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way possible... Please, forgive your hannie oppa... I promise not to yell at you ever ever again... I love you so much sis."

Joshua
"*Hugs* I'm sorry... Gosh... I shouldn't have said those words... I'm so harsh on you now you're gonna hate me... I'm so sorry please stop crying... Oppa didn't mean any of it... I... I'm just upset that you failed the test... But... But, I didn't mean to say such harsh words please don't take it to heart... I'm so sorry, pancake..."

Jun
"I'm sorry for being so hard on you... I... I just thought it would make you better... It will boost you to study even harder... I didn't even notice I was being too strict on you already... I'm so sorry, munch... I didn't mean to hurt you..."

Hoshi
"I... I don't know what to say... I'm sorry... I didn't mean it... Seriously... I... I was just... Arghhh... *Hugs you tightly* I'm sorry my hamster, I'm so sorry... I truly am... Forgive me, please..."

Wonwoo
"Don't cry please... I didn't mean any words I have said... I'm just pissed off really... I didn't mean to burst all my anger in you... I'm so sorry... You don't have to cry anymore okay? I won't hurt you again, I promise." *Hugs you*

Woozi
"Oh goodness... You're crying!!! Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm a dead meat to mom and dad... I'm sorry Y/n-ah... I really am... I didn't mean to say such harsh words... I'm so so so sorry please... Don't cry now, hush now my baby sister... Please... I'm sorry..."

DK
"I'm sorry... I do know how hard you are studying... I could see that... I'm sorry for being harsh on you, y/n-ah... I really didn't mean to... I'm so sorry..." *Crying too*

Mingyu
"I'm in serious danger now that you are crying... Arghhh, what to do... I'm sorry please stop crying... I'm so sorry please... I didn't mean every single harsh word I've said... I'm so sorry please stop crying now... Please... Forgive me..."

Minghao
"I'm sorry... But, I have to ground you here at home. I'm sorry if I hurt you by saying that, 'I'm disappointed at you', I didn't really mean it... But please, obey me for now... I'll help you study okay? I won't judge you if you get a question wrong, as long as you manage to make it right again, okay?... I'm sorry..."

Seungkwan
"Okay... Now, I've crossed the line. I'm sorry... Really I'm so sorry, y/n-ah... Like for real... I'm sorry..." *Teary eyes*

Vernon
"I'm sorry for being harsh on you... I really am... I love you too much and, I guess I've become someone I've never expected I would become... I'm sorry, buttercup... I really am..."

Dino
"Y-you don't have to rush... If you can't take the test by this week it's fine with me... We'll take it together so that we can review it together... I'm sorry for being harsh... Forgive me, my bubbles..."

A/n: Phew... I am hoping my book won't get reported for part one of this... Haystttt... I'm nervous... Like for real... I'm super duper nervous... If I ever offended anyone please don't come at me, it's all just in my imagination and I really didn't mean to say such harsh words in the part of this... I'm truly sorry.

Sincerely,
Infinity_Elysia