Seventeen Reactions: You went abroad to visit them on their world tour

Seungcheol *happy to see you*
"Why did she bring so many suitcases?"

Jeonghan
"I'm happy to see you it's just that, the members are here that's why I'm quiet... Don't worry, I will show you later in my hotel room just how much I miss you."

Joshua *very happy to see you*
"Why didn't you tell me?"

Junhui *still shocked but very happy to see you*
"Y/n? Is that really y/n? Wait!! It is!!! Y/n-ah!!!!!!"

Soonyoung *afraid but happy at the same time*
"Wahhh she is here... Shell lecture me again."

Wonwoo *kiss your head while hugging you*
"I was just thinking about you and now... You are really here!"

Woozi *hug you and kisses your forehead*
"I really missed you..."

Seokmin *he just woke up when he saw you*
"Hyung look at that girl, she looks like my y/n... Wait... Huh? Y/n? It's really you?! Wahhh I missed you!!"

Mingyu *shocked then whine to you*
"Did my y/n just call me? Y/n? Where are you? There you are my baby! I missed you so much!!!"

Minghao *is shock but happy too*
"Y/n? What are you doing here?! Wow!! I'm so happy to see you here!!"

Seungkwan *you saw him talking to a girl staff and you angrily came up to him*
"Anii y/n... What are you saying? She is just a staff. I'm not even close to her and my phone is switch off, I would never cheat on you... I only love you."

Hansol *dk told you that he is flirting with girls*
"No, no y/n... Hyung is just joking around... I would never flirt with other girls... Hyung, be quiet.. shh!"

Chan *too busy and tired to notice you*
"Why do I feel like y/n is calling my name? Anii, how can she be here... Must be my imagination since I already miss her."

A/n: 319 words. This is my last update for today, hehe I'll update again soon hehe.

 This is my last update for today, hehe I'll update again soon hehe