💙 Chapter Fifteen 💙

Author's pov

Taehyung sighed for the nth time this week because of a certain angel. The angel was stubborn and followed him almost everywhere to the point that he almost gave in.

Flashback

"Hyungie" Jungkook called Tae.

"What is it again?" Taehyung asked tired of Jungkook's questions.

"What is your favourite colour?" Jungkook asked flashing.

"Purple" Taehyung replied but got shocked when Jungkook darted out of his office at an unbelievable speed.

What is wrong with this kid? Taehyung thought and shook his head in disbelief.

He continued working till he heard someone barging into his office again.

"What do you want again, Kook" Taehyung asked without looking up.

"Hyungie see, how do I look?" Jungkook said.

As soon as Taehyung looked up he felt the air in his lungs boxed out of his chest. Jungkook looked ethereal. He gulped suppressing the urged to go up to him and kiss him breathless.

"Hyungie tell nah" Jungkook said and twirled around not knowing the effect on the poor demon king.

"You look good" Taehyung said nervously.

"Just good?" Jungkook questioned.

"No you looked ethereal" Taehyung quickly corrected himself not wanting to upset the little angel because he does not want his friend to be angry with him.

"Really?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook squeaked excitedly and run to Taehyung giving him a peck on his cheek. And dashed out to show his outfit to his other Hyungs.

Taehyung sat they still in a daze from Jungkook's kiss.

Fuck I am doomed. Taehyung thought gulping lightly.

 Taehyung thought gulping lightly

What Jungkook wore

Another time

Taehyung was lying in his bed thinking about a certain angel till he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in" he said and in came pouty Jungkook with disheveled hair in his pyjamas holding a pillow.

Think about the devil and he appears but this devil is cute though. Taehyung thought and chuckled to himself.