💙 Chapter Fifty-two💙

Author's pov

During these few weeks Jungkook made sure to pamper Taehyung all the time to the point that Taehyung begged him to stop but what can Jungkook do? He was still feeling guilty for hiding such a big thing from Taehyung. He took Taehyung on multiple dates, gave him free massages, hell he even made him his favourite dishes all by himself for the whole week. But currently I think it will be Taehyung's turn to ask for forgiveness because Jungkook is now planning on the different ways to murder him for apparently cheating.

Jungkook glared at the duo for the nth time today. He gritted his teeth holding himself back from attacking them like a rabid dog but how long will his patience last?

One of the ministers of Amaranthine Kingdom had come to visit Taehyung and brought his son along. Surprisingly, Taehyung was getting along with him which was too much for Jungkook because they were too close.

"If I catch this stupid demon king after this I am definitely going to kill him." Jungkook mumbled under his breathe clearly irritated

Taehyung who was oblivious to all of this, kept talking to the boy and smiling happily not knowing he will have to face the double bunny later.

Jungkook upon having enough got up abruptly and walked away making a loud noise. Taehyung who was startled turned and saw Jungkook walking away and instead of going after him shrugged and continued.

Minor timeskip

At lunch

All of them were there including the boy.

"Yugyeom, please introduce yourself to them." Taehyung said to the guy.

"I am Kim Yugyeom. The minister in charge of trade's son" Yugyeom introduced himself excitedly but soon shrunk back feeling the intense stares.

The double bunny had gone around telling his Hyungs about Yugyeom and how he was trying to steal Taehyung from him. So all of them had decided to team against the poor boy because no one hurts their bunny and gets away with it.

Seeing Yugyeom's reaction to how his Hyungs behaved, Jungkook almost smirked but managed to keep it in so as to not seem suspicious.

"Hyungs?" Taehyung called getting no response from them.

"Did I do something wrong?" Yugyeom whispered to Taehyung to which he shook his head as no.

"Are you guys listening?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, what do you want us to do?" Yoongi asked and went back to eating.

"Umm, introduce yourself back?" Taehyung said more like asking because he was confused at their behaviour.

"Why will we do that? It is not like we know him." Yoongi replied and shrugged. Taehyung was dumbfounded because his Hyungs were never this rude. As for Yugyeom. He was hurt by the other's statement.

"Hyungs don't be like that. The boy didn't do anything to you. Why are guys so rude all of a sudden?" Taehyung said to them but none replied.

"I am so sorry. I don't know if I did anything wrong but do forgive me if I did anything wrong." Yugyeom apologised looking down. Now Jungkook felt bad. So he gestured his Hyungs to reply.

"I am Min yoongi and this is my partner, Park Jimin "Yoongi started by introducing he and Jimin.

Hearing this Taehyung sighed in relief, what if Yugyeom went out and said the royal family was rude?It won't be good for their reputation.

"I am Kim Seokjin and this is my husband Kim Namjoon" Jin said.

"I am Kim Daehyung and this is my partner Jung Hoseok" Dae said.