12

Unedited because right now it's 5:42 am and I haven't slept and I wrote this chapter. Just don't feel like doing it lmao. Hope it's not too bad.
=================================

I looked at Dallas who was seemingly singing a song while cleaning up in the dorm

I looked at Dallas who was seemingly singing a song while cleaning up in the dorm. I was cooking. Just some steak and potatoes and some salad. Nothing too crazy. I added onions to my salad and then shook the bowl with the top on to quickly mix it all up since I didn't want to do it the slow way. I grabbed two cups out of the cabinet and placed them on the island next to the two plates I had sat out for us.

I looked at him staring at him as he walked walked around making a basket for laundry for the both of us. He's always taking care of me. I mean I guess that's a perk of having a...friend who's in love with you. Can't really say he's my boyfriend yet. Even though I wish he would. I guess I should tell my brother thank you for texting him that because then he would have never tried to talk to me about everything and we wouldn't be here.

Did I feel bad for Bryce? No fuck him. He wasn't a bad person and he wasn't mean or weird he didn't treat me bad, but I don't care. He tried to take my baby from me and I don't like that. I got him all to myself now though. I guess it would have been sooner had I just used my words like Dallas told me to...I still got him though.

There is something that changed within me though. I had really been craving hearing his voice. I just wanted to know what he sounded like. I've never loved someone the way I loved him and I just knew I would fall deeper in love if I heard his voice. I know it's perfect. I've been looking into getting cochlear implants but my insurance doesn't cover it all. I could ask my brother to cover the rest but...I don't want to ask him.

Not that I'm scared or anything, but I just know what he's going to say. He tried to get me some before and I told him no because i didn't really care (I was upset that day) and now I don't want to go back on what I said. Maybe I should just start saving all my disability checks until I have enough. The next one I get is next week and I just bought groceries. Maybe next year I'll get some. I just want to hear his voice.

I watched him walk away and then come back laughing.

Laz, why are you staring at me?

You're fine as hell.

He blushed at that and waved me off making me chuckle. He's so fine. Like damn...his parents snapped.

I've always been addicted to having sex with him. Like I loved sex before, but now? His just does something to my body and he takes me so well. Everything about us just meshed perfectly. And he tried to have that with Bryce...I could die from laughter. That nigga don't have shit on me.

I made his plate and mine and then washed my hands as he did the same. We sat down together and he looked at me smiling.

Thank you for dinner.