Six

Kyasha loved fruit, she really did. And with the new bunch she just found it was feeling more like home. But she was really missing pastries at the moment.

Strawberry tarts, key lime pies, apple pies, crapes, even simple pancakes. She really will need to upgrade her pantry when they get to town.

They were little over half a day away from the city of beasts. So that morning they woke up early to get there on time.

Kyasha was gathering all of their bedding and sourted all of their things into the bags they went in.

Meanwhile Winston was getting the rest of the males up and ready, Curtis went a little ahead to see if the path was clear.

When he returned and reported that everything cas clear they set out. This time Kyasha in Curtis's half transformed arms. Winston had the sack tied over his back courtesy of his mate.

They had to stop on multiple occasions because the other females needed to rest, or use the bushes, or they just didn't want to go right then.

Though Kyasha could see that Curtis was having his patience tested she was not that affected. Every Time they stopped she could go and look at the animals, or pick some more flowers.

In her last life she was able to raise and often ride horses to get places so she had no problem with the long trip. Her only discomfort was being held so often her legs would start to go numb.

But eventually they did make it to their destination.

Winston had warned Kyasha he had to roar to warn the people of their arrival. So when he did she had time to cover her ears.

You could see the gates form over forty paces away. They were huge. Before they even got through the gates a cheating crowd could be heard.

It was to be expected, with all the new females comming a lot more males were going to be able to find a mate.

That morning, in anticipation of their arrival to the city Kyasha had put her hair up into a smooth bun tied with a scrap of curtis's shed.

She had then wrapped Verbena and Babys breath around the tie so it looked like the flowers were the ones holding the bun in place.

Winston, being the observant king he was, had gifted her a bouquet of Baby's breath early that morning.

The Verbena she had found by one of the rivers when they had taken a break. Which was odd because they aren't usually found on riverbanks.

Curtis had, just before they arrived, wrapped Kyasha's shoulders in a short shawl. One that had a hood but barely came down past her ribcage.

It seemed that he was ok showing her off in a small country town but not in a big city.

The gates were only bigger up close. And there were various beasts lining the main road leading into the city.

Bears, Lions, Tigers, Wolves, Apes, Carnivores, Herbivore, Omnivores, they were all living harmoniously in one city. Even flying beast men were flying overhead.

Houses were still made of stone and there seemed to be no plumbing, but fortunately this was not medieval Europe where they would throw feces in the streets.

What was even more amazing was just the difference in appearance between males, and females. Girls here really let themselves go.

The men on the other hand were lookers in their own right. Muscular, slim, long hair, short hair, tall, short, they were all very good looking.

Though it seemed that there were not so many beast men over three marks. And none that she could see, other than Kyasha mates that were over tetra marked.