Part 31

Violet POV

It's saturday afternoon and let's just say everyone is in chaos, well not me...i'm chilling :). what i'm trying to say is, everyone both the women's basketball team and my girls waited till saturday to pack.

so now they're running everywhere stressed cause they can't find certain things or things they want to wear aren't washed. this is exactly why i did that shit the day i found out about the trip.

and paige had the AUDACITY to tease me. now look at her..stressed asf cause she can't find shit! "fuck!" i hear paige yell out from her room.

i wince at how loud that was. i get up from her couch and walk in her room. oh lord, her room is a fucking mess. i sigh before walking up to her, who's in her closet looking for something.

i grab her shoulders and massage them. "not right now v, im trying to pack." i pull her back from her closet and make her sit on her bed. "violet please" she whines getting annoyed.

i grab her face stroking her cheeks. "first we're gonna calm down okay? you're stressing so much you can't focus" i tell her gently so she'll listen. "i'll help you pack okay? don't worry" i continue on and she sighs in defeat and nods her head.

i walk over to her closet picking stuff out then showing her. i went back and forth doing that until we got her 7-8 outfits. "okay! now that that's done how bout bathing suits?" i smile turning to her.

she smiles at me and points to a drawer in front of her. i skip over to the drawer opening it. "jesus, holy mary. how come i've never seen you in these?!" i examine them pulling some out. she laughs at my exaggeration. "i don't know, we've never been swimming yet" she says laying down on her bed.

i hum in response, digging around for at least 3 different choices for the week. i chose a black one, a orange one, and a light blue one. i put them in her bag and go towards her shoes. i just pick some that correlate with her outfits.

ended up with about 5 pairs of shoes. "you're such a great girlfriend" paige comes over to me wrapping her arms around my waist from the back. i hold her arms leaning back on her shoulder. "you think so?" i ask cautious. "i know so baby" she whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

i turn around and smile at her giving her a quick kiss. "okay i gotta go, finish packing please. you shouldn't have too much to do so i believe in you okay?" i step out of her arms grabbing my jacket.

she groans and throws her head back. "whyyyy" she whines following me to the door. "cause issa needs emotional support before every flight and nika is busy freaking out packing sooo i need to do it" i kiss her on the lips before walking out.

"i love you!" i hear her yell out as i walk down the hall. "i love you more!" i reply smiling big.

i make it back to our room and see issa pacing in the livingroom. "oh thank god you're here, i thought i was gonna pass out from fear" she says coming over to give me a hug. i laugh and hug her back. "i would never leave you hanging. you all packed and good?" i ask letting her go.

"mhm, good as can be." i smile glad she's good. "okay well it's about 7 so i'll cook a quick dinner then after we eat we can cuddle and watch criminal minds to help okay?" she nods her head going to sit down on the couch.

after about 15-20 minutes i finished making us some stir fry and drinks. we ate then like i promised cuddles while watching criminal minds. i find it cute how we're both into crime shows. mine is L&O: SVU and hers is criminal minds.
———————

it's the next day and let's just say, this morning was more chaotic that yesterday evening. people woke up late and was rushing to the bus to take us to the airport.