𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

XIOMARA MIRANDATv Actress

XIOMARA MIRANDA
Tv Actress

BIRTHDAY
August 29 2008

BIRTHPLACE
Chicago, IL

ZODIAC SIGN
Virgo

AGE
15

#7
Most Popular ★ BOOST

ABOUT

Child actress who quickly gained fame for her role as Daphne Diaz on the hit series STUCK IN THE MIDDLE. In 2017, she landed her first role on the big screen in the film A BAD MOMS CHRISTMAS starring Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell. She landed a role in 2020 for the movie THE ADAM PROJECT as a younger version of Laura. In the same year she started filming SECRET HEADQUARTERS. She also filmed in the Horror Movie The Black Phone. She then started to film in the second season of Netflix show THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB that got canceled.

BEFORE FAME

She has her own Youtube Channel which is still up and still posts on it.

TRIVA

She was playing soccer and was thinking to pursue it professionally but instead chose acting, just like her costar and friend Jenna Ortega.

FAMILY LIFE

She grew up in a small town in IL with her parents until they decided to move to Chicago to start her career.

ASSOCIATED WITH

This young actress has different relationships with many other teen actors such as Jenna Ortega, Malachi Barton, Walker Scobell, Momona Tamada, Xochitl Gómez, Dior Goodjohn and many more other amazing actors. She had now recently broken up with her now ex boyfriend Noah Jupe. She posts on her instagram and social media about her vast variety of wonderful friendships.

STOP TJIS IS SO BAD😭