43 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara was reading her book while her Jenna and Xochitl went to go get ice cream for the girls and the rest of them were swimming in the water.

Momona came to sit down by Xiomara soaking wet she grabbed a towel wrapping it around her.

"Why aren't you swimming Xio?" Momona asked as she was looking at the girl reading.

"I will in a bit don't worry." Xiomara said looking up at her with a smile. Then Xiomara turned to her left something caught her eye.

It was a boy, she couldn't see his face very well because of the sun but he was alone. Placing a bunch of stuff like bags and towels around. Momona saw her gaze and smirked.

"Go talk to him Xio." Momona said giving her a little shove making Xiomara blush.

"I don't know." Xiomara said scratching her head.

"It's going to be worth it trust me." Momona said making Xiomara nod and get up to try to make a move.

As she was getting closer to the boy she fixed her hair and swimsuit. She was getting very close till a different boy ran up to her.

"Hi. Sorry I thought you were cute and wanted to ask for your number. My name is Andrew." The boy said. He was cute no doubt. But Xiomara didn't like him like that he looked kinda young.

"How old are you?" Xiomara asked.

"Just turned 14." Xiomara widened her eyes.

"Oh um im sorry I can't give out my number like that." She was turning 16 in August. She thought it was a little weird.

"Oh okay nevermind." The boy said walking away.

Xiomara turned to look at the blonde boy who was still alone so she took her chance.

"Uhm Hi I thought you were really cute and I wanted to ask for your number." Xiomara said closing her eyes at the boy turned around.

"I can't give out my number like that but thank-." The boy turned around as Xiomara opened her eyes.

"Walker?!"