1.Returning India 🇮🇳

Please ignore the mistakes guys

Udaipur~
It is morning time sounds of chirping of birds and waterfallling from fountain can be heard and the Rajvansh palace was full of chaos and hustle bustle, it seems that they are busy in something's preparation.All royal workers are running here and there with flowers and other items in there hand until, Chetraj's voice boomed in the palace
"Guys are all the preparations are done??
Dhirendra do you send the cars to pick her up with the driver?and Jitendra Is her cabin is ready According to her preference?and advik do you send bodyguards for her safety?? And vedansh do you asked her  P.A about when their jet is landing??why are you guys are silent? answer me!"he said in single breath without letting anyone answer any question, his eyes are shining with happiness ofcource bcoz his princess Ruhika is coming back to India after 8 years she went to NYC due to a tragedy  than she look after the foreign branch of Rajvansh cooperation and took rajvansh's to the new hight.

By listening his voice which full of excitement and little concern about preparations,all the family member get gathered in the hall and Vedansh answered"Dadu sa first breath and sit, don't take too much tension and Yes everything is ready and they must be landing in 25min."and Advik continued him by saying"and me,ved bhai sa, raj and vansh are going to pick her up personally with full safety.So don't worry and take rest why are you taking this much tension?we all are here na"
Chetraj take a deep breath before saying"You all know na after how much pleadings she agreed to come back and how much perfection she wants in everything and i also don't want any mistake in preparations got it?she is already upset I can't tolerate cold shoulder of her anymore" With His voice strict and confident

Everyone sigh listening him and the atmosphere of room become little tense until a little girl of 4 years and a boy around 5 years run inside shouting"yeyyy! Bui is coming! Woooh woooh! We will go for ice cream date and will have fun and we will buy lots of chocolates and toys also! Hehehe..."its none other than Ishika and ishaan they were not born when she left India but they visited her and stayed with her many times and loves her alot. By listening them everyone Chuckled and Disha and Sara shook their head in disbelief and sara said"look at their excitement and you two are becoming so much naughty didn't you?, you have already so much toys and both of you will not get anymore chocolates its not good for your health got it??"
Then ishaan said "aree choti maa  its nothing like that"in very dramatic way and trying to look innocent.

By listening him and seeing his antics everyone burst into laughter and than Amrita said "sarika do you ask the cook to prepare her favorite food?I don't want any mistake and sara and disha is her chamber ready with everything?"
Than Sarika said"ji Jiji sa everything is almost ready and her chamber is also prepared"

Jitendra asked"Ohk sab thik hai but where are these monsters??"
So Advik answered"must be annoying someone or....."Before he could complete his sentence a grouped voice boomed in entire palace"WE ARE HERE!!" This is none other than Ruhika's friends and her cousins.Ved and advik mumbled at same time in irritated yet low voice"naam lia shaitan hazir"and amrita slapped both of them playfully shaking her head and than said"baccho good you all are here go get freshed and Ved and advik along with raj and vansh you are getting late now leave for the airport" They nodded their head in agreement but than shanvi said"dadu we also wants go please please please...."

And varya and aratrika also joined her showing them their puppy eyes so that no one can ignore them.They all are really close to this family bcoz they are with ruhi since her childhood and everyone treat them equally.Chetraj chuckled at their antics and said"sure baccha why not you all can go but be safe ohkk??"

They all nodded their head in excitement and shared a quick group hug with chetraj and than Shanvi said "bhabhi's will you like to join us?"  but before they could said anything varya said "ofcourse they are joining us right sweethearts?"
They both smiled at her antics and nodded thier head in agreement while advik and ved scrunched thier nose at varya's open flirting with thier wifes. Aratrika &Ayesha  laughed seeing this  and then they left for the airport in 5 cars (in 1st car Advik and sara, in 2nd car Ved with disha, in 3rd car  Adhiraj and ishaan with ishika, in 4 car Vansh with ayesha and in 5th car Aratrika ,varyawith shanvi ) while 5 cars in front of them full with bodyguards and 5 cars behind them with guards following them for safety purpose.

The convoy of luxurious cars with full speed was running on the roads.People were seeing this with open mouth and dreamy eyes. But some are unaffected because its matter of everyday for them.They reached the airport

~Airport~
A black jet just landed at general aviation airport (area where private jet lands)RR was written there in bold letters, the area was surrounded with lots of guards and staffs.A women in her mid 20s wearing all black outfit with black orbs,5.8inches of hight,no makeup but nude lipstick, long waist length brown and black shiny hairs swaying freely, perfect model like body curves,sharp eyes with Overcoat in one and LVs latest model handbag with Diamond handle in other,got down the plane.Her ears were adorned with a small diamond studs.Her face was barely showing any expression.She is none other than the Ruhika Rajvansh.

(Her look)As she look outside she took a deep breath before mumbling" finally, after 8 years"As she took a step ahead a men with black formals along with  kesariya rajasthani pagdi and Royal broach approached her by saying " khamma ghani, swagat h...

(Her look)
As she look outside she took a deep breath before mumbling" finally, after 8 years"
As she took a step ahead a men with black formals along with  kesariya rajasthani pagdi and Royal broach approached her by saying " khamma ghani, swagat hai aapka aapke rajya me rajkumari sa" with bouquet of white roses in his hand.

Ruhika took the bouquet and murmured"ghani khamma kaka kaise hai aap, sab badhiya?"and passed bouquet to the bodyguard at her left.
The man said"ji rajkumari sa sabb badhiya let's move everyone is waiting for you"firstly she frowned that who's waiting for her but than understand and kept walking,staffs and bodyguard greeted her and bow their head to her.She was walking with her head high,emotionless face, her body  language screaming confidence and power.Bodyguards were following her with guns in their hands.She kept walking until.......

Thank you for Reading and hit the star button if you like the update😍.
See you guys tomorrow bye bye
by Inez🌼~