29:-Do you like him?

Follow my insta id guys please😕

Inezwrites2008

Hello my moonshines🖤 ,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners.Now enjoy reading✨

Avyansh's POV:-:

I can't believe that my lioness gifted me something..
I mean yaah I too gifted her but I didn't expected her to do the same..

I don't know but she's behaving good these days.I mean no fight,no glares,no threats and she don't even get irritates when I call her by nicknames like baby,sweetheart or wifey.
Is she started liking me too??

Maybe!!maybe not!!

My thoughts got broken when car come to halt.
Ohh we reached!!

I got down the car,came to Ruhika's side and opened the door for her before forwarding my hand which she accepted quickly.

Guards surrounded us and I was about to move inside the venue when Ruhika held my arm!!
I looked at her with shock.

"What??do want to stay here?"she asked as of she didn't give me a heart attack, I mean yaah its normal but not for us!!
I shook my head negativily and we both moved inside.

As we entered every head turned towards us in a swift motion!
I'm swear I'm going to kill each and every bastard present here if they didn't stop looking at my wife.
I tighten my hold on her waist and glared those bastard and its enough for them to move there gaze from the wife.
Huh!!
She's mine only mine..

Ruhika Avyansh Singh Rathore only belongs to me and no one else.

Because she's my wife..

And if anyone tries to touch her then I swear he/she will see hell on earth.They will beg me to kill them I'll not and its my promise.

Why do you think I have given her the ring??
You're wrong if you think its just a mere jewelry naah its my promise to her that I'm not going to spare anyone who'll mess with her.
And I have secretly attached a tracker in that ring too...

We were guided inside by my security head

Just when my bastard best friend/brother decided to show up.

Ivaan rai singhania
(A/N:- I will be writing book on him in future😁)
Well did I told you that this bastard is son of my maternal uncle.

Mamu(maternal uncle) is all sweet well not in underworld but at least he knows how to respect his elder people unlike this bastard, he's all grumpy and cold.
Only my four bffs have guts to order me.
Huh fuckers!!

Ranvijay,me,ivaan,armaan and vihaan studied in same college.

My thoughts got broken when this bastard hit me on my stomach.

Argh not again..

"Ivaan don't!!"I said with a sharp glare but did that scare him??noo!

"Yaah yaah"he said rolling his eyes.
He's dead now!! how dare he to roll his eyes on me.
(A/N:-only his lioness can roll her eyes on him🙄)
I'll be taking my revenge from him after the party.

"now if you are done let me take you in a hug,big bro!!"he said

"At least you accepted that I'm your big brother!!"I said rolling my eyes and took him in a brotherly hug.
I can't ignore the fact that he's my brother and I care for him but I'll not accept it otherwise this bastard will dance on my head!!