Chapter 6

LEE KNOW POV

LEE KNOW POV

I took Han's hand and led him downstairs. The steps creaked, announcing our descent to the group.

I could see Seungmin hanging on to Jeongin's shoulder as we rounded the final step into the room. As we paused in the archway, Han stood by my side. We took notice of everyone examining us. Han's free hand wrapped comfortably around my arm, and he nestled against my shoulder like they'd expect an adorable boyfriend to act.

With a warm smile, Han addressed the room. "Hi, it's so nice to meet all of you. I'm Lee Know's boyfriend, Han."

Chan stepped forward first and held out his hand. Han shook it and played the part perfectly while each of my friends introduced themselves to him.

"How did you two meet?" Changbin asked.

"Why don't you tell them, babe," Han encouraged me.

We hadn't spoken about what story we'd give my friends, so I opted for a partial truth. "We matched on a dating app and decided to have a date in this little ice cream shop," I explained, highlighting Han's endearing qualities like his fondness for oversized sweaters and his nervousness around new people, the last of which I hoped would give him an out if anything awkward happened while he was faking any stories.

"Well you two look happy," Chan remarked.

"Hell yeah, they're happy," Hyunjin corroborated. "Look how cute he is!" He came forward and pinched one of Han's cheeks. His face turned a bright red.

I watched Seungmin who observed everyone quietly as they got to know Han. Felix also introduced himself and the group seemed to like both of them. Han spoke expressively with Felix and Chan but continued to keep himself tethered to my hand.

I couldn't help but eye Seungmin every now and then. He leaned back against a desk in the room and bit his lip. His waist was exposed, and I wanted to snatch him and carry him upstairs to have my way with him. My eyes flicked up to his where he was smirking knowingly at me.

Flustered, I turned my attention to Han who was still deep in his conversation with Felix and Chan. I let go of his hand, and he turned around right away to see where I was headed, but I moved to stand behind him instead and wrapped my arms around his waist. His hands came to sit on mine, and I leaned forward to kiss his cheek.

I checked in on Seungmin's reaction, and he had his brows furrowed. Making him jealous was working already.

I turned towards Han's ear and whispered, "Let's go back upstairs."

"Now?" he asked, clearly too invested in his conversation.

"Yes."

Han said his goodbyes as instructed, and we excused ourselves. My hope was that Seungmin would follow us. Halfway up the stairs, I pinned Han against the wall. His eyes drew up from my chest to my lips and finally to my eyes. He wanted it. I felt bad about that because I was just using him.