34: 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢

"Excuse me?" Best Jeanest raised his eyebrows. He turned to Naomosa. "Who's this?" He asked. He wasn't being rude or anything really, just mildly irritated at the interruption.

"THANK YOU!!" The woman yelled to Kira, wiping her tears.

"This is Kira Kokoa, my intern." The detective said nervously. "Uh, Kira. What are you doing?" He asked her to the side.

"Your sister, she was left-handed. Wasn't she?" Kira asked, stepping towards the body. She wanted a better look at that smudge on her hand. If she was right it was charcoal or pencil dust.

"Yes I think she was... How did you know that?" The woman asked in confusion. Everyone was confused. "Maybe she's a psychic! I would kill for a psychic right now."

"Her left hand has a grey smudge. And all of her drawings have similar smudges on the left side of the page." Kira said. "It's from using her left hand while drawing. I'm ambidextrous, it happens all the time."

"I'm sorry uh... Why is that relevant?" The sidekick asked in confusion.

"Why would a left handed woman shoot herself in the right side of the head with her right hand?" Kira asked. "Plus she's wearing makeup, I wouldn't worry about that if I was so depressed I was planning on killing Myself." She added and glanced around.

"Is there anything else Kira?" The detective asked. Looking around himself.
"You might be onto something."

"She's pregnant." Kira showed them the test she found under the couch. It was clearly positive. "This was under the couch. I think it's at least three days old."

Naomosa pulled out a plastic bag and Kira dropped it in.

"She was happy about it too, started drawing a picture of a baby two days ago."
Kira gestured to the picture.

"Oh my God." The sister whispered, putting a hand to her chest. "She didn't tell me."

"Was she seeing someone?" Kira asked.

"No! Not that I know of at least." The sister said, covering her mouth and crying again.

"Why the hell would she leave it on the ground?" Bakugou asked. Scrunching up his nose. "If she kept it for days why would she put it there?"

"She didn't." Kira said with a frown. "I think she showed it to someone."

"And they ended up in an altercation..."
The detective finished.

"The pregnancy test was dropped and she ended up being killed." Best Jeanest continued.

"I don't think they started fighting..." Kora mumbled. "I think they were about to do the dirty." She gestured to the woman. "Her makeup is done perfectly, but her shirt is a mess. Someone put it on her in a rush, after she died. There would be more blood on it if she was wearing it when shot."

"Alright no one touch anything. This is now a homicide investigation. We need to check for finger prints and other forms of evidence. I'll call in a team." Naomosa said.
"Nice work Kira."
"I totally missed all of that."

"No problem, just trying to help." She said, shoving her hands in her pockets.

"You've done more than help!" The woman ran over and threw her arms around Kira. "Thank you, thank you so much!" Kira stood there awkwardly for a second and then nervously patted the womans back.

"You're... You're welcome." She said nervously. Waiting for the woman to pull away. She didn't for a long while, but then she was walked off by the sidekick who was trying his best to comfort her.