𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐢𝐢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗌' 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎ups & downs ' 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗌' 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
ups & downs ' 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗌' 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎ups & downs ' 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗌' 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆

MARCH 2012...

The rose haired girl stared at her textbook her teacher gave her. She could tell that Agawa Sensei was trying his best to make her feel as comfortable as possible which made her smile. Saori's eyes scanned the words in the book whilst sitting up straight. She was so focused that she didn't realise the bell had rang signalling the end of the day. It was only when Suna tapped on her book that she turned to look at him.

He grabbed some paper and wrote "It's the end of the day now". Saori looked at the writing and then back at him, bowing her head to show gratitude. She collected her things and walked out the classroom to the place her cousin told her to meet him at. It was Class 3-7. The girl patiently waiting next to the door, drumming her fingers on her bag that was slung over her shoulder.

Everytime she felt a presence coming out the classroom she'd turn to see if were her cousin but it wasn't. Saori waited a good five minutes before finally seeing black and white hair pop out the classroom.

"Sorry for making you wait. I was finishing off some work the teacher gave me," Kita signed to her. Saori just shook her head, smiling and replied with an it's okay. "I'd like you to introduce you to some people if that's okay."

"Yes that's fine, I want to make friends anyway."

"Follow me."

With that, Kita began walking with his cousin following closely behind him. She glanced around her surroundings wondering where exactly her cousin is taking her. It wasn't until they stopped in front of some metal doors outside that Saori noticed this was a gymnasium.

Kita Shinsuke slid the metal doors open revealing a group of teenage boys, all different heights, warming up. All heads turned to the door to see their captain with a unknown girl. They all began coming towards the pair most likely because Kita called them over but the girl wouldn't know as she wasn't looking at Kita.

Her eyes scanned through the group of boys and spotted a familiar tired looking boy. It was her seatmate Suna Rintarō. Saori's eyes widened at the familiar face; she gave him a smile and a small wave which the boy returned. The girl then spotted quite a handsome tall blonde, immediately turning away with a blush when she saw him looking at her.

After a minute of staring into the ground, a wave in front of her face pulled Saori out of daydream. She looked up to see Shinsuke beginning to sign something.

"Sao-chan, this is my volleyball team. Since your new, I want you to meet them so you'll be more comfortable."

Moriyama nodded her head, turning towards the group, bowing to give them a proper introduction— the boys giving her a bow back. She fished something out of her bag, specifically her communication notebook and a pen.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Moriyama Saori from Class 2-1. Let's get along :)" wrote Saori on the book before showing the boys whom read it before a boy with spikey hair gave her a thumbs up. "If you'd like you can use my book to introduce yourself."

And so one by one, the boys lined up so they could introduce themselves but at the same time not crowd around Moriyama so they won't scare her.

"I'm Ginjima Hitoshi but you can call me Gin. I'm from Class 2-2"

"My name is Akagi Michinari from 3-6, it's nice to meet you. I hope we can become friends :)"

"I'm Kosaku Yūto, nice to meet you Moriyama-san, also a second year."

"Ōmimi Ren from Class 3-7"

"Nice to meet you Moriyama-senpai! My name is Riseki Heisuke!! I am a first year!"

"My name is Ojiro Aran from Class 3-5."

"I'm Miya Osamu also from Class 2-1 but you must of not seen me. If you need help, feel free to ask me."

That statement made Moriyama slightly embarrassed that she didn't recognise the boy earlier. She quickly apologised to him but he just waved his hand, signalising that it was okay and he didn't mind. Lastly, a blonde went in front of her and grabbed the notebook.

"Hiya, I'm Miya Astumu but you can call me Atsumu so you don't get confused with my brother. I'm from Class 2-2. Nice to meet ya ;)"

The blonde, now known as Astumu, gave her the notebook with a smirk causing her to become flustered. Saori hid her blush by covering her face with the book. Suddenly, a pale hand came into her vision, pushing Astumu away from her. It was her cousin but the girl couldn't tell what he was saying at he wasn't looking at her.

Soon after, the boys went back to pratice whilst Shinsuke walked her home.

────── HAIKYUU fanficʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟮𝟴 | 𝟬𝟮 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟮𝟴 | 𝟬𝟮 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰