𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐯𝐢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 '𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗ups & downs ' 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 '𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
ups & downs ' 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 '𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗ups & downs ' 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 '𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌'

APRIL 2012...

It was finally April. Moriyama Saori was feeling quite under the sun, mostly because of the particular trio that has been harrassing her. The three girls were smart about it though, they never directly did anything bad; mainly just making Moriyama do their cleanup duty after school, homework or sheets from teachers. They never gave her credit and always made sure that Suna wasn't there because they knew he's on the volleyball team and Saori's cousin was the captain.

Other classmates that were present didn't do anything either. Some being too shy, some not caring or some even joining in with Mayuri and her two minions. The sad thing is that Moriyama Saori was used to this behaviour. She got discriminated in her past schools as well, her previous one in Tokyo being so bad that she had to transfer to Inarizaki.

Saori being Saori always did it for them without question. It's her view of how to make friends. You could say that they aren't her friends but the girl couldn't see that. Saori also didn't tell anyone about this treatment, not her mum or Shinsuke.

She was currently in class with a couple of different students, doing Ichika's maths homework when a tap on her table made her look up. It was them; Honda Mayuri, Miyama Ichika, and Sakurajima Momoka. They already had a smirk plastered on their faces so that meant only one thing.

"Yo my sweet Saori-chan. My poor Mama is sick in the hospital so I have to go to the hospital and help her but I have clean up duty," pouted Mayuri. "Could you be such a dear and clean up for me." She batted her eyelashes getting up close to Saori's face. Unfortunately, the girl was talking too fast so Moriyama didn't understand a simple thing.

Saori held up her hand to show a wait making the trio scowl. She fished something out of her bag, that something being her communication notebook. The girl wrote 'What did you say Honda-san?'.

For some reason seeing Saori's innocent face whilst holding up the notebook made Honda Mayuri's blood boil. She smacked the notebook out of poor Saori's hand; it falling on the floor before slamming her hand harshly on the girl's desk. The loud noise made the classroom silent and heads turn but Mayuri didn't care.

"Are you dumb or stupid? I said clean!" Mayuri screamed in Saori's ear making her flinch. A loud ringing sound erupted in her ear making her clutch her ear. Mayuri saw this and scoffed. "Pathetic."

Not waiting for the girl's answer, Mayuri ushered her two minions to follow her outside. They left Saori in pain and to clean; people saw this mistreatment but didn't say a word. Moriyama Saori felt so isolated. It was as if she was in a dark room all by herself. Her thoughts got cut off when she felt a vibration in her blazer pocket. It was Astumu.

Miya Astumu
Mori-chann!!
Where are you, it's boring in practice
without youu (>_<)

Mori-chan
I'm sorry Astumu-san, I can't
make it today

Mori-chan
I've got to clean up my classroom
today ⊙︿⊙

Miya Atsumu
(⚆ᗝ⚆)

Miya Atsumu
MORI-CHAN I NEED YOU TO
CHEER ME ON!!

Mori-chan
I'm sorry Atsumu-san..
I promise I'll come another time!!

Miya Astumu
Okayyy ˚‧º·(˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥)‧º·˚

Miya Astumu
I need to go now, bye bye
Mori-chan!!

Mori-chan
Bye bye Atsumu-san

With a sad sigh, Saori stared at her phone. Her and Atsumu have gotten much closer over the past couple of weeks. Her time with him has been really nice and she enjoyed it a lot but for some reason, a lingering voice at the back of her head was trying to convince her that Atsumu was only doing this becuase of her cousin.

Saori shook her head, trying to get the negative thoughts away. She stood up and decided she should start cleaning up. The girl grabbed a whiteboard rubber and began cleaning— a job that was supposed to be done by Honda Mayuri not Moriyama Saori.

 The girl grabbed a whiteboard rubber and began cleaning— a job that was supposed to be done by Honda Mayuri not Moriyama Saori

────── HAIKYUU fanfic
ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟮𝟴 | 𝟬𝟮 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰