********* Introduction *********

Welcome into Meaningless Words!! I hope you enjoy my story and enjoy reading it! 

Parts for each chapter will be posted usually every day. But full chapters will be posted at the end of each week after every part of the chapter has been posted. So, if you aren't too interested in reading the short parts every day, then you can read the full chapter whenever it posts!

The amount of * on the title of the part will indicate which part you're in!

Ex: ** Memory 1 ** part 2 of chapter one. 

Ex: ****** Memory 2 ****** part 6 of chapter two

Ex: ********** Memory 1 ********** (Completed) full chapter one

A brief description of Meaningless Words: Meaningless Words is about a boy named Amaru and a boy named Ikarus. The boys were both orphans. Ikarus has a younger sister named Emily, while Amaru had a girl he called his sister, named Dara. After being separated from Dara, a wealthy couple adopt the remaining three into their home. Ikarus and Amaru eventually encounter powerful demons on their own and form contracts with them. These demons happen to have their own feud with each other. The two are forced to meet and defeat several other demons to shut up the demons they've bound themselves to. Other characters with demon contracts will also appear later on in the book. These characters may become allies or enemies, the choice is up to Ikarus and Amaru. 

PS: Please read some of my other series' if you happen to get the chance! I'm working very hard on these stories, even if they are just things I do in my free time. I would really appreciate the support!

A discord server link will be posted later on in the series