𝟏𝟐❤︎︎

ANIYAH KENNEDY"you can't fwm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ANIYAH KENNEDY
"you can't fwm."

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
10:28AM

"and so me and her started arguing and then i beat her ass point blank." aniyah said to ddot and notti who was listening to her closely intrigued with the story. (bars 😝)

"damnn." ddot said backing up while throwing his hands over his head dramatically. notti just turned to his bestfriend before laughing loudly.

"yo dramatic ass." notti said side eying ddot who laughed at him. "but for real, my hand was deadass stinging from how hard i slapped that bitch." aniyah said rolling her eyes as the two boys laughed.

"but other than that, dd took me to arcade yesterday." aniyah said as the corner of her mouth started lifting up as ddot and notti both looked at her like she was dumb.

"and you decided to tell us the next day?" ddot said crossing his arms as notti nodded agreeing.

"well..shit i went to sleep right after i got home." aniyah said defensively as she then laughed.

"okay well fuck that, i'm just glad you beat ha' ass." notti said leaning back in his chair as ddot nodded.

"right, we taught you well." ddot said holding his hand out for a high five as aniyah gave him one before the three of them erupted into laughs.

"my brother got the worst taste in females, like look at that lizard bitch." notti said shaking his head as he examined lori in the corner with her friends.

aniyah and ddot starts laughing loudly as lori quickly turned her head. she felt like they were laughing at her and trying to be funny.

"somethin funny?" lori asked from all the way across the room as the three of their heads turned to her slowly.

"she not talking to me.." ddot said loudly enough for the whole classroom to hear as aniyah and notti laughed.

"it's for whoever wants it to be about." lori said correcting ddot as he mugged her quickly. "shut up bitch." ddot spat out annoyed as the whole classroom gasped.

lori just rolled her eyes as aniyah and notti bursted out laughing. ddot had no chill when talking to people, he didn't care how tall, old, or what gender you were.

eventually the bell rung as aniyah departed from her friends. "i'll see yall in a few! stay blessed my loves." aniyah said blowing a kiss to them as they then parted their ways. (yes i'm this dramatic when i'm leaving my friends.)

a few minute had passed, and aniyah was in the classroom without anybody she knew. she hated departed from her friends.

aniyah got up from her seat as she stretched before walking to the classroom door. she then exited walking over to the vending machine.

she always felt hungry in a specific bell, and she hated it.

aniyah continued walking until she stood infront for her vending machine. "okay what should i get..hot..or medium." aniyah asked herself already knowing the answer.

she then shrugged before laughing to herself as she then pressed the hot cheetos. and all was going well until she was tapped on the shoulder.

aniyah turned around confused as she was quickly faced with long back lori. aniyah groaned loudly as she sighed annoyed.

"why do you keep bothering me? you must want me to beat ya ass for real." aniyah said in a bored tone as lori laughed loudly, but the hallway was silent.

"stay away from my nigga bitch." lori spat out as aniyah sighed loudly. "that's not your nigga, and youn' tell me what to do." aniyah said shrugging as she shrugged.

"i'm gonna get him back, so he is my nigga." lori said gritting her teeth as aniyah laughed at her.

"you look like a damn pitbull, get out my face." aniyah said laughing as she then attempted to walk away, but lori grabbed her by her hair and yanked her to the floor.

lori then got on top of aniyah as she started swinging, but she was missing every hit. aniyah hurriedly got on top of lori as she started beating her every way lose.

"shit." dd said seeing the two girls fighting as him, notti, and ddot quickly ran over to them to break it up. at this point everybody was out in the hallway watching the fight.

"aniyah beat ha' ass!" notti yelled hyping his bestfriend up as ddot laughed. ddot quickly stood above aniyah so nobody would jump in, and the three watched aniyah beat lori to a pulp.

lori's friends turned the corner as they ran over to the scene attempting to jump aniyah, but notti quickly pushed one back as she fell straight on the floor.

"yup, get ya hits in aniyah." notti said clapping as they continued watching. eventually lori was bleeding badly, so they removed aniyah off the girl.

"alright alright." dd said grabbing aniyah before lifting her up as she breathed heavily. lori was just sitting on the floor holding her bloody nose as the hallway laughed at her.

her lips started quivering seeing dd and aniyah before she quickly ran away, and her friends followed her.

"she got me for a second." aniyah said touching the light bruise she got due to lori yanking her onto the floor.

"damn it." notti said annoyed as ddot shook his head. "you good?" dd asked worriedly as he grabbed aniyah gently.

he then raised her arm examining the bruise as aniyah just watched him while her lip started to lift up slowly.

"yall triflin." ddot said scrunching his face up as notti laughed loudly. "shut up-ANIYAH KENNEDY!" the principle yelled from across the hall as all heads turned to him.

"my office NOW!" he said dramatically as aniyah rolled her eyes. "well, this was fun while it lasted." aniyah said shrugging as the group laughed.

"ima see you at home ight?" dd said smiling as aniyah nodded smiling herself. "bye yall, free me til it's backwards!" aniyah said turning around as she walked towards the principle.

the group erupted in laughs as she then went into the office.

aniyah laid in her bed as she played with dd's hair. he had came over after school was over so he could tend to aniyah.

"i'm salty she got you suspended." dd said rolling his eyes as aniyah laughed. "it's cool, i didn't wanna be there anyways." aniyah said shrugging as dd sighed.

"you good for real? dd asked checking on her a she's nodded her head quickly. "just as long as you don't make me look stupid, i'm cool." aniyah said as dd nodded slowly.

"i'm not a dumbass, i gotchu for life." dd said smiling as aniyah nodded with a smile aswell.

maybe they would be okay after all.

# 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓, ᵈᵈᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें