𝟏𝟓❤︎︎

i'm offended 🥲🥲🥲, lmfaooo but let's get into ya

ANIYAH KENNEDY

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
11:33AM

ANIYAH started to walk outside of the classroom as dd clung onto her from behind. he was extra clingy because he hadn't been able to see the girl because of her suspension and sickness.

ddot and notti had been overly suspicious of the situation though. dd had never clung onto aniyah this much before. and he was clingy

"where y'all goin?" ddot asked from inside the classroom as aniyah and dd turned around.

"to the vending machine, i'm starving." aniyah said as ddot nodded. notti then looked at the two with one eyebrow raised.

"why yall so clingy? what happened." notti asked with a smirk as dd rolled his eyes and aniyah laughed.

"mind ya business." dd said to his brother as notti smacked his lips. "don't talk to him like that." aniyah said defending notti as dd held his mouth open in disbelief.

"nah you dayroom." dd said backing up from aniyah as ddot and notti laughed at the boy.

truth be told, aniyah and dd haven't really put a title to their relationship. they both definitely knew there was something there between them, but how would they go about it?

dd definitely knew what he want. he wanted aniyah, and he hated how long it took him to realize that.

but aniyah? she didn't know how she felt about dd anymore. she had wanted him for a long time, so why was she unsure when she finally got the opportunity?

aniyah laughed before grabbing dd and rewrapping his arms around her. the two then went over to the vending machine without any disruptions.

"what do you want dd?" aniyah asked the boy as she clicked on one lemonade. dd thought before his eyes traveled to the lemonade.

"i don't even know why i asked." aniyah said shaking her head as she then clicked 2 lemonades.

the two waited for them to drop before aniyah grabbed it and handed the lemonade to dd. he took it appreciatively as he let out a small thank you.

"you coming over after school?" dd asked turning his head to look at aniyah as she nodded slowly.

"yeah, i'll be there around 4:30." aniyah said as he nodded. the two then headed back to class hand in hand with their lemonade.

A FEW HOURS LATER
REYES RESIDENCE
4:37PM

aniyah walked inside the reyes household as notti opened the door for her. he looked her up and down with confusion as to why she was there.

"now, ion even wanna know." notti said scrunching his face up as aniyah rolled her eyes before laughing.

"we just talkin notti, now hush." aniyah said shushing the boy as he mugged her before shaking his head.

she then headed towards the stairs before going up there and stopping infront of dd's door. she then knocked lightly as she heard a faint 'come in'

aniyah turned the doorknob before opening the door and going in seeing dd sitting down onto the bed.

he scooted to the end of the bed as he held his hands out for aniyah. she then smiled before embracing him tightly.

"you missed me?" aniyah asked playfully as dd nodded quickly. "yeah, and i'm tired." dd said hinting for them to lay down as she just nodded.

aniyah climbed to the top of the bed as dd wrapped his arms around her and laid his head down onto her chest.

aniyah started to play with his hair before he scooted up and sat up. dd turned his head looking at aniyah who was looking at him confused.

"why you move dickhead, i was comf-" aniyah said, but quickly got cut off by dd grabbing her by the throat and kissing her passionately.

aniyah was definitely caught by surprise as her eyes went a bit wide before slowly relaxing into the kiss.

the two kept on kissing until dd eventually pulled away and licked his lips with a smirk plastered onto his face.

"ight im hit ma." dd said before laying back down on aniyah and closing his eyes. aniyah was just sitting there shocked about it as she looked down seeing dd softly snoring.

aniyah then shook her head before grabbing her phone and relaxing.

and there was only one thing running through her mind at this point

"what did i get myself into?"

(i feel like i been slacking lately , so this chapter ain't as good as it could've been so sorry yall 😞)