THE POET's SUNSET

Dear Readers,

As this poetry collection draws to a close, I find myself reflecting on the journey we've shared through words. Each word mirrors our emotions and experiences in this world.

I remember every instance that occurred, our interactions, your suggestions, and your support. Each of you means a great deal to me, as you are the reason for my improvement.

The book cover of this collection-a girl stepping from shadow towards the light. As she bridges this gap, she realizes that even though broken, she remains beautiful.

My last poem in this collection, "Embrace," captures that one moment in her life when "she," who once feared storms and thunder, began dancing in the rain. She embraced herself-her voids, her scars, her fears, her smile, her love, her joy, and most importantly, the "life" within her.

Time heals all wounds. Loving ourselves as we are and embracing every part of ourselves, we acknowledge nature's law: if autumn is departing, spring is indeed drawing nearer.

This finale is not an adieu but the prelude to new beginnings. Our shared journey does not end here; it merely transforms, ready to blossom anew.

🎶The stakes are high, the water's rough but this love is "Ours"🎶

Thank You
Your Poet
Kriti