1.Jivan Anathalay

At the canteen of jivan anathalay as usual a fight had taken place just for the sake of a boiled eggs.
Tanki , a little boy, who is weak is harrased by a strong child Ganu he is snatching tanki's eggs and smacking him in a threatening way.

Tanki shouted loudly "Jugnu" . A flying slap is recieved on the face of  Ganu as a result he landed on the ground and due to force the eggs from his hands bounced and landed on tanki's plate.
Jugnu a happy living 11 years old girl who fights for the weak children of anathalay and ended up beating from the warden of anathalay. But this kid's life ,is it truly happy?

In jivan Anathalay nothing is normal,children are used to worked , they sell children as slaves and girls as slut. Jugnu is right now safe as a small kid, but due to not over working she many times ended beating. She is a strong , fearless, fierce child.

**********************************************

Tomorrow is the day when jugnu is going to be sold as a slave to a client from Afghanistan.
As she don't over work, don't listen and makes trouble in anathalay they thought it's best to sold her and get some money.

Jugnu already overheard this news, and now she is planning to run away from the orphanage with her friend tanki . Morning arrived and she manages to run from the orphanage,under the nose of security.

Now she is sitting on the bus stop, waiting for the bus which will take her and tanki to Mumbai , the city of dreams. From Nashik she manages to theft some amount to buy the tickets.
The bus arrived both tanki and jugnu reached mumbai. Tanki asked her "Jugnu konsi jagah hai re yeh, apun kyu ayen hain idhar?, tu janti hain idhar kisiko?"and she replied " Nai re baba ye bombay hain sapno ki nagri,idhar apna guzara to chal hi jayega or vo anathalay wale shayad hi apne pe itna paisa barbaad karke idhar aye" tanki satisfied from his answer and says " baat to sahi hai, par idhar rahenge kaise, merko bhukk bhi laga hain!"and she replied " Tension nai lena ka Tanki Tension bas dena ka, chal kuch bandobast karte hai apun"

Jugnu hold her hands and takes him to old bar , she manages to theft a drunk uncles and buy some beer bottles, some ciggerates, some tobbaco
And went on roads for selling , she earned some of the money from it and held tanki's hand to a vadapav stall she along with tanki ate one vadapav to fill his hunger.

**********************************************
Meanwhile on the other hand Raghav was returning from his office along with his brothers ,
Oberoi brothers were chilled part guys, they thought catching some beers while returning.
The signals light turns red and  jugnu enters in the mid of traffic, she knocks on the window of the car which raghav resides. Raghava eyes fell on the girl child from which he was not able to caught of his eyes. He lowered the glasses and ask her 'what?' And she reply " Sahab ye chilled beer le lo na, mere chote bhai ne( she shows tanki) 2 din se kuch nai khaya hain!!" Raghav replied " Oyy itni choti hoke ye sab bechti hain, kisi ne pakad liya to?" She replied irritately " are sir pakkad se bhagana apun ko ata hain! Tum bas ye le lona or thoda paisa dedo," arsh interrupts them by saying " oyy pidi bhai tere ko achese puch raha hain or tu nakhre dikha to hain, or bhagle  yaha se kya pata Hume expiry beer pakkda de!" And raghav scolded her " Arsh!! Bachi hain janede" and he bought 4 beers and gave her 2 bundles of 500 that must be 1 lakh cash. And said her not to work instead go and study.

The rest of 3 brothers were shocked by raghav'a soft behaviour. Because usually he doesn't behave this polite with anyone then his family.

**********************************************

Meanwhile somebody was crying deeply in a closed room remembering her child she never met , vaidehi her knees near her chest , eyes red, no energy in the body crying in the memory of her child which was snatched by her mother and nobody knows where she throws her away.

She heard a knock on door, she frowns and went to open the door and find her mother standing " Aaj NGO nhi jaan hain kya vaidu?" Sunaina asked and she replied " aapse matlab?, mujhe apni jimmedari  pata hain, aur mere mamlo mein dakhal na deto beheter  hoga, vese hi merit beti to chinn hi chukke ho ab saansein bhi chinn lo" she said angrily, her mother frowned and turns back to move

Vaidehi dressed up in a simple Anarkali, looking elegant with her jhumkas, and her curly hair looks like cheery on the top.she arrives at NGo greeting her colleague she settle in her cabin, and she recieves a call from her one of friend Shruti who searching from this 11 yrs for her lost daughter, she gets to know that her child is in nashik's jivan anathalay , her world stood for a second.

Next day she goes to Nashik with her friend Shruti by car.will she find her daughter there?
Will she know what happens with children there? Is her daughter sold? Is she still there?

__________________________________

Hello everyone this is the first part of the respective book! Hope you like 💗Di support and vote for me.
I will try my best to entertain you!! With warm regards your goodfriend_🦋