2.Oberoi Mansion

As the day passed vaidehi reached nashik, her car parked at the gate of jivan anathalay, Shruti has already paid a huge amount of money to one of the warden to gather all information.

Vaidehi enters the orphanage , she goes to the cabin of head, after a thorough discussion they got to know her daughter name is jugnu and she had run away already.

Vaidehi all hope broke, she went back to car and cried loudly however Shruti managed her and takes her back to mumbai. Shruti never stop from removing information about jugnu however she manages to get a pic of jugnu from the orphange.

**********************************************

After a week:-

Raghav was going for a midnight party, well he was already half drunken again at the signal he dashes with jugnu, who was roaming to every car selling those items.He lowered down the glasses called her " Oyy piddi, oyy sunn !!" Jugnu rushed to his car and found out the same guy jugnu speaks " Are sir, vapis aap, kya haalchal?"raghav replied " tereko bola thana school jane ka ye sab nhi karneka karke?, fir"and jugnu cheerfully replied " Are sir, vo paise se maine tanki ki hostel me daal diya,bichara meri tarah sadak reh nhi pata, chuimui hain thoda!!" And she laughed.
Raghav was so shocked to listened her , realizing her maturity and her pure love towards her friend.

Raghav:- " khana khaya?"
Jugnu:- " kaisa khau, koi saman kharidenga to khaungi na?"
Raghav:- "Atrree!!, chal baith gaadi mein khana khate hain"
Jugnu:- " Naa baba, merko kidnap kiya to ?"
Raghav:- " oyy pidi bolana gaadi main baith!"
And jugnu sat in the passenger seat of his car
Suddenly Raghav got a call from jasleen " oyy khotya, jaldi ghar aa jaruri kaam hain mainu, sheti aa!" Her dadi shouted raghav just replied with " okay!" However spoil brat raghav and his brothers may be but they never cut their dadi's instruction.

Jugnu along with raghav entered Oberoi mantion.Everybody bursted bombs of question on raghav, meanwhile Oberoi brothers recognize jugnu , raghav explained everybody that only for today jugnu will stay in Oberoi mansion , Tommorow morning he himself will shift jugnu to a good NGO or a hostel.

However jugnu felt a certain type of uneasiness
Because of her previous experience of orphanage. But somewhere he trusted raghav that he will protect her no matter what.

Both raghav and jugnu settle on dinning table for dinner. They both made faces after they saw 'baigan ka bharta' for dinner. And together exclaimed " chiiii, baigan!". After hearing  them jasleen came and scolded them " oyy khale chup karke varna chole khale! Aur tu piddi ekto free ka khan milra hain usme  bhi nakhre! Khale tu hi chup karke"

Raghav helped jugnu to settle in rest room for the night and went to his room for sleeping.and the he night went smoothly just like dark blue blanket is covered over sky.

and the he night went smoothly just like dark blue blanket is covered over sky