Wattpad Original
There are 6 more free parts

CHAPTER 5

Evelyn moaned with pleasure as Akeno inserted a second finger, thrusting them inside her. He adored the expressions she made, how her eyes struggled to stay open, and the captivating sounds she produced.

"You are incredibly beautiful," he whispered, kissing her parted lips and engaging in a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together, expressing their lust and desire.

Evelyn whimpered, her heart fluttering at his compliment. Being called beautiful ignited a spark within her.

Akeno quickened the pace of his finger movements, causing Evelyn to groan in ecstasy.

"Oh!" she gasped, her knees weakening from the intensity.

As expected, she was delightfully tight. Her warm insides clenched around his fingers, wetting them and drawing them deeper. Her body's response made him realize that she longed for a man's touch, something he'd guessed she hadn't experienced in a while, based on their previous conversations about her art.

"Mmf!" she whimpered, holding onto him tightly, their eyes locked in pleasure as their foreheads touched and their noses brushed.

A small smile appeared on his lips as he pleasured her sweet cunt with his fingers. He maintained eye contact, captivated by her beautiful and pleading expression. Her moans were raw and aroused him beyond imagination. They were soft and beautiful, just like her.

Her knees grew weaker, and he kept her steady with his arm wrapped around her waist and supporting her against the wall.

"I...I think... Oh, fuck~" she moaned softly, struggling to find the words.

"Are you getting closer to an orgasm, darling?" he whispered.

"Mmf~" Evelyn whimpered, weakly nodding in response.

He kissed her gently, trailing his lips to her ear and whispered,

"Have you ever had an orgasm before?"

When she weakly shook her head, he smiled to himself.

"Well, today's your lucky day, sweetheart."

His grip around her waist tightened, and just when Evelyn thought he couldn't go any faster with his fingers, he proved her wrong.

"Oh!" she groaned, holding him tightly, feeling as if her body was about to give up on her.

He gently sucked on her earlobe before whispering into her ear,

"Come for me, Evelyn."

As if on command, Evelyn's body experienced something intense. It was a sensation she had never felt before, but it was indescribably amazing.

"Argh! Fuck!" she groaned as her body spasmed uncontrollably, her legs trembling and her knees buckling.

"Shh, that's perfect," Akeno whispered, guiding her through her very first orgasm. "Yes, darling, let it all out. Come for me."

Evelyn's eyes rolled back, her mouth open wide as her body trembled with pleasure.

Akeno trailed gentle kisses all over the side of her face, reveling in how she soaked and convulsed around his fingers.

After she finished, she was left trembling, and Akeno withdrew his fingers, giving her a few minutes to recover.

"How did that feel, Evelyn?" he whispered, continuing to kiss her in the crook of her neck.

"Am...amazing..."

"Mm," he chuckled softly against her skin. "But we're just getting started."

Evelyn's eyes widened, and before she could find the words, he lifted his head and kissed her deeply. She melted in his arms, her desire reignited.