Aphrodite

Aphrodite
By Raven, A child of Medusa.

She is loved by most. Little do people know her secret. And if they figure out, she'll be dead.
She is the most loveable, sweet, beautiful, stunning creature ever. She brings Unity to all. Has a heart made of roses and a soul made of gold. She does have a very beautiful and nice persona. But in reality, she is no better than anyone. She cursed the one she was Jealous of, my own mother (Medusa). People like her curse the heart and soul because of jealousy and craving of pleasure. One of her children have caught my eye. The lovely Coraline. She is the only person associated with Aphrodite that I dare to speak to. She is all of Aphrodite's beauty and more with the best personality. Although, her mom is secretly abusive and Pan her father is secretly slightly abusive. She has the Appearance of her mother. Absolutely gorgeous, I think more than Aphrodite if you ask me. She is hurt, but is so so kind. My mother doesn't like her. But that's okay, I do and that's all that matters to me. She is so much more than her mother. Because my stars is she beautiful. Absolutely breath taking. Her voice is very similar to her father's but more feminine. I love her so much. I do not wish to harm her or her family. I do hate her mom, but I can deal with it. As long as im happily in love with her weither it's long distance or not, I am forever complete. She surprisingly sees the daughter with the heart made of snakes and a cursed soul to be unique, beautiful and lovely from the eyes of with a tree brown color and the heart of roses. Thats all I've ever wanted in life, was the true feeling of love instead of it being Lust and Manipulation. The most genuine and amazing feeling of love. My heart made of snakes doesn't understand it still, but I know is that it is true love and not lust and manipulation. I love you so much Coraline,child of Aphrodite and Pan.