2.FORGIVENESS

A man entered the dimly lighted room only to find a shabby dressed girl sitting on the floor , bleeding , looking like she was not fed for 2-3 days.

He could see her trembling when she saw him enter."Here you are my little goose"
She shivered by hearing his dark voice , knowing what was coming for her. She could feel him opening his belt and wrapping half of it around his fist and letting the rest open .
He went and keeled down to her level and picked up her chin by his fingers, "she is as stubborn as you, do you know that? I had to hold my anger for so long not the burst out in front of her but -" he sighed ,"I really want to get rid of this displeasing feeling, will you help me out dear ".

The girl laughed and looked straight in his eyes, it could be seen , she was tired, tired of his tortures ," have you ever listen to me , why are you even asking ? Just do whatever you want"she said.
"Well well, looks like the little goose got a mouth , I have to shut it up I guess" he stood up and started hitting her mercilessly with the belt to release his anger. The girl was screaming and shouting for help but who was there to help her get away from his warth, no one.

She screamed ,"stop- stop please stop RAJVEER STOP" the man bent down and pulled her by her hair and said " only if you didn't break my heart, I wouldn't have to kill that basterd, I wouldn't be like this, you made me like this now you have to bear this" he got up and beat her till she passed out. He got out of the room and told the maid to bring her food and bandage her up. After all, he will not let her die so easily.

Authors pov

Rajveer Singh, the phsycopath , who used to be a very nice boy once but the heartbreak made him like this, he was
an orphan , his parents died when he was 7 years old , so he was deprived of  their love, he was raised by his grand parents , he was just a child when he saw those people killing his parents in front of him he was devastated by that scene.
He swore he will find those people and give them a very slow and painful death one by one.
He went towards his room .

On the other side , the girl was crying messily as it was het first time seeing him like that, she could not accept it .

Next morning she woke up and decided not to go to collage today . She dressed up in a pink long pants and a white sleevelss top and took her bag and left her house to take a breath outside and relax her mind, she came at a coffee shop and got herself a latte and muffin. Then she called on her friend Riya if she was available to hangout today , she was free so they both went for a day out.
At the afternoon, Rajveer was standing outside her apartment getting angry as she was not home and went somewhere without telling him. He called her many times, but apparently It could be understood she was still angry at him.

He went home frustrated , at evening when Kavya came home she witnessed Rajveer was already standing outside her apartment  she went near the door and opened it without hearing anything from him, she was about to close the door on his face but he stopped it and went inside .
"Where did you go?"he asked worried
"None of your business", she said            " everything related to you is my fucking business" he sighed and realized he wanted to earn her forgiveness,  acting this way will make it worse so he held her hands in his and  said," love, I know what I did is wrong and how I reacted was very wrong , I know I am nowhere to ask for forgiveness but please forgive me Jaan. You know I only have you , you are my heart , I don't feel its beat whenever you get angry at me and stop talking. I need to breath, I need it to live, I need you , you are the light in my darkness , I am sorry, please don't push me away ". He hugged her , she could feel her Shoulders getting wet by his tears , he was sincere she felt so she hugged him back and started crying , "you hurt me very bad , but - but I can't seem to hate you , I don't know why"" don't hate me sweetheart , I'll die if you do that , I fuc*ing will".
She sighed and said,
"Fine I'll forgive you but please don't hurt me like this again " Rajveer smirked while hugging her knowing his plan worked very well. " not ever again" he said.

He suddenly picked her up , she rested her legs around his torso and they touched their foreheads together, he took her to the bed room and make her sit on the bed and asked her " where did you go today princess? " " to the mall with riya"she said, "hmmm without telling daddy?" She could feel what was coming to her direction " I was angry" " but you could have atleast informed me , I would have never stopped you, but now u deserve a punishment don't you think".

" I don't thin-" before she could finish he slammed his lips on hers , she was angry at him but then again she melted in his touch. His hands were roaming around her waist getting inside her top , he broke the kiss " may I?" She nodded , he took of her top and laid her down on the bed. It was not like they haven't done it before but she was always as shy as this , she could feel her cheeks getting hot , blushing. "cutie" he said and started kissing her neck with open mouth kisses , he slowly opened her bra , D-cup , he has seen it before but it still pleases his eyes when ever he toucher her, he put one of the nipples in his mouth while playing with the other, she arched her back with pleasure , she could feel her pussy throbbing through her pants , his touch always made her knees weak , she would feel no shame to get dominated by him ,ever.

He went down to her stomach and left butterfly kisses. He opened her pants and threw it somewhere across the room . Sitting on the bed looking at her shivering from his touch , as he traced his fingers through her body stopping at her panties . She looked like the prettiest masterpiece, which he would always like under him, her doe eyes looking so fucking innocent always made him hard , he felt like destroying this masterpiece again and again but also keep her with him, away from the world only to himself, only he could see, he could torment, he could fuck and he could love .

He took no time to open her panties , he could see her getting shy being all naked under him," princess you will always be this pretty for daddy , never feel ashamed" he said as he traced his long fingers around her pussy , she could not help but moan " mhmm-". "fuck " he exclaimed as he could feel himself throbbing in his pants but today he was not going to give her that easy.
"Spread" he commanded , she did, he put his mouth near her already wet pussy "can't control baby girl?", It was like the most sexiest voice ever to her ears. "No- ahh" she moaned as he gave a kitty lick on her clit , he licked again smooching her part , she could already feel a knot in the stomach , wanting his thing inside her already , he kept giving rough licks " ahh mhhhmmm- fuck" she felt him putting one of his fingers in her hole " shit sh- shit" she arched her back , it was too pleasurable but she wanted more , she wanted him to punish her hard but little did she know she was going to be left disappointed .
            He inserted another two fingers in her and started thrusting her roughly , her eyes were getting wet but he couldn't care less.He kissed away her tears and went back to his work. He inserted another finger and without letting her adjust,  he kept licking her clit and thrusting inside her, she felt heaven on earth whenever he did this , she couldn't control but cummed on his fingers , he stopped. Kavya was too much into the feeling, she whined when he suddenly stopped, " why ?"      " why not princess , you disappointed me by not answering my calls and going out without informing me and now you cummed without my permission" she cried,"please don't leave me hanging, I won't do it again".
"You have been  a bad girl lately babe, you are not getting it today , it's your punishment " he said as he got up from the bed leaving her in that messy, miserable state. "Please" she whined but- " i need to leave I have work" . He said and left without even looking back at her .

"Arghhhhh fuck " kavya screamed as she was far from satisfied but even left hanging.  She quickly took out her purple things from her cupboard and put it inside her as she turns it to the highest power, "oh my my fuck- lord"
She could feel her juices dripping down her part while she squeezed her boobs with one hand and massaged her cunt.

On the other hand......
_________________________________________
Hello guys , this is the next part of the
Story . Hope y'll dirty minders will like this . Stay tuned and please look out to the parts for grammatical mistakes.
Thank you for reading. Your support will keep me motivated to write more.