4. OOPSS, GOT CAUGHT

Kavya woke up with her lower part paining a little bit she did not felt the warmth near her anymore, as she opened her sleepy eyes , she couldn't find Rajveer next to her .
she got up from the bed and went to find Rajveer ,she went to the kitchen, "Rajveer" she went to the bathroom, the hallway but he was no where to be found, panting and being frustrated, she suddenly noticed a door behind her which looked quiet suspicious. She have never probably came across to before.
                                            Maybe because the only time she came to his house was  always to get naked and make his neighbors hear her sinful moans.
Not to mention she would probably agree that she was obsessed with the way he took her everytime to her climax . No body ever did, not like him , not even her ex.
The door was unlocked as she opened  the door she was surprise to see a staircase leading downwards and there was another door upon reaching there she could hear sinful sounds coming out from that room mostly like moans and groans.
She was quiet taken-a-back with what she heard. Wondering who did he even have in his house other than his 40 years old maid to take care of the house. Neither there was any other male or female who will probably dare to do such things in the middle of the night.
                                   She could not keep her curiosity contended.  She opened the door . "OH MY GOD"she screamed in horror ,she couldn't believe she came across the scene she could never in her dreams would have thought of. She proclaimed rather to die than be a witness to this . Her heart was shattered,  she couldn't feel herself breathing,  her voice struck in her throat.
She exclaimed,"Rajveer" her voice was barely audiable but good enough to put him straight in his position,  knowing very well his secrets were now, out.
On the other hand kavya was devastated seeing her love , with whom she even spent her last night with was there, right in front of her, literally fucking another woman, but to her displeasure the women quiet looked very tired and bruised like she didn't wanted it but was forced to, she could see her tears falling out desperately to get him off her, but right now kavya was in no state of mind to interpret about anyone or listen to anything.

Her feets could only turn around to run and be away from it as soon as possible.
She wanted to cry , vent out her anger or the hollowness she was feeling.

Meanwhile Rajveer's pov

"Shit shit shit" he pulled out as fast as possible, leaving his climax at the cliff. His only worry was kavya . He could not in a million years think of her finding out about his dirty secret , he can overthrow the world to keep her with him but he never expected the things to go south. He nicely remembered he locked the first door then what is wrong, how did she enter . He wore his pants and went up stairs glancing at the tired girl for once and checked the lock, to his surprise it was not working, broken.

"God damn it" he rushed toward the direction where kavya was , toward his bedroom, he found the door locked as expected,  he could hear her sobs .
"Kavya please open the door let me explain "he said softly. He could hear her scream from the other side"Get the fuck away from me you cheater basterd"
"Kavya please " he could hear the door unlock and someone coming out dressed to leave . "Kavya please listen for once ""What - what is the-there to lis-ten"her voice broke "WHAT IS THERE, you'll tell me how-how she is jus-t your side chick , nothing more , you just felt attracted towards her so you kept her for your pleas-plesures *hiccup* wha-what is there to explain "
She screamed on his face holding his collar, breaking down as every second passes by . Rajveer was feeling very guilty for doing this to her , but he was obsessed,  obsessed with his ex's body, how could he tell her that. He would never. "She is my ex" he said, kavya felt like her world collapsed, even If there was any girl but his ex made her think if Rajveer was just using her for needs.

She knew how much he loved her back then but he should have moved on from her , even if he didn't he shouldn't have given her hopes for a future.  But right now she was numb , she couldn't wrap her head around the information.
She could already sense this was not the first time he cheated.
"But I only used her for taking out my stress jaan ,she is just my slave, I have no feelings for her, I didn't wanted to hurt you"
"Hurt me huh" anger has taken the place of devastation , "How long" "what?"" How long has this been going on Rajveer?" "Sin-since the beginning "
She felt the ground slipping off under her feet. The man she trusted with her whole heart was betraying her from the start, she felt like crying her heart out but not here, not in front of him, never after what he has done. " I can't believe you, I-i  am leaving,  never ever call me or see me again" .
"Kavya please don't go love, I'll die without you " rajveer exclaimed in hopes to manipulate her into staying as he always did before but he realized it was of no use when he heard her reply," then go die bitch" .

A week.
One whole week , not even a single day missing after that horrible encounter she found Rajveer at her door . Always begging for her to come back to him , morning to evening she could not even peacefully step out of her apartment for once, as he was always lingering around her.
But she was not giving him any chance anytime soon probably never.

It was Saturday,  her friends planned to go out at a night club to share drinks to their frustration,  Kavya was not interested in anything at the moment but they forced her to tag along and relax.
Little did she knew her friends were very much up to the task to make her move on from that basterd and get her hooked tonight.
Its was 10 pm kavya was ready to leave as soon as Rajveer went home from her doorstep . She came downstairs to see her friends already waiting for her.
Rashmi said,"ready for the night out girls""born ready" exclaimed lovely , cheerfully . Kavya tried to fit along with their mood trying not to disappoint them by being sadistic .

Here they were dancing there asses out to the fullest while kavya was sitting at the drinks counter with her mojiito. She was wearing a red pencil skirt dress in which her ass was almost sticking out and cleavage was clearly shown. A kind of dress which Rajveer wouldn't even let it come to her imagination,  let alone wearing it out at a club.
Slurping sip by sip , she noticed a familiar man across the counter looking at her intensely.  Shreya suddenly came to her and call out her other friends for shots round. Kavya knew her low tolerance for alcohol but still she was ready to do anything to forget Rajveer even it is for a moment.

Without realizing her friend's dirty intentions she went for it. Almost after 15 -20 shots there she was with a spinning head unable to bear the loud music and standing was not even an option for her anymore. That's when two men came towards the girls.

1st man:"Hey there ladies, is she your friend right here?"
Shreya:yes mister but do you need anything from her
2nd man: we would like to take her to a private place if you'll don't mind
Rashmi: for what?
1st man: for a night , I think she will like it.
The girls looked at eachother interpreting wether they should let those two unknown men take their friend but they also want her to move on , which was the first reason why they came here today.
Lovely: fine you can take her but don't do anything funny, we will keep an eye on you both.
2nd man: ofcourse sweetheart .

  Kavya was in no state of mind to give her consent on anything.
Her friends stayed right outside the room those men took her to .

On the other side
The girl was tied with her ass up and bent down on the table while Rajveer was constantly beating her with a belt , her ass cheeks could be seen all red and some parts were even bleeding.  He was angry at her , at himself and at everything around him . He was taking out his anger from everything on that poor girl who was begging for mercy . He turned her around and stripped her and opened her legs shoving a vibrator inside her ass and a finger in her pussy thrusting deep and rough , suddenly he put another 4 finger in her making her scream out of immense pain.
He tied her hands and feets on the chair took out the vibratory off her ass and put it in her vagina. Turing it on its highest power , he left from the room.

_________________________________________
Sorry for not posting yesterday,  was quiet busy.