Epilogue

Yoongi stood at the edge of the nursery, watching as Jimin carefully arranged the soft plush toys on the crib. The pastel colors of the room, mixed with the faint scent of baby powder, created a serene atmosphere that felt like a new beginning.

Jimin turned to Yoongi, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Do you think it's too much? I just want everything to be perfect when the baby arrives."

Yoongi shook his head, stepping forward to wrap his arms around Jimin's waist. "It's perfect because you made it that way," he said, pressing a kiss to Jimin's temple. "I can't wait for our little one to see all of this."

Their families had already visited earlier in the day, bringing gifts and well-wishes. Mrs. Min had shared stories of Yoongi's childhood, while Namjoon and Jin offered parenting tips, all amidst the laughter and warmth of a family growing together.

Yoongi's role as a mafia king and CEO seemed distant in this moment. Here, he was just a loving partner, eager to embrace the future with Jimin and their baby. Jimin leaned back into him, enjoying the calm and security of his embrace.

"Do you think we're ready for this?" Jimin asked softly, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Ready or not, we're in this together," Yoongi replied, his voice steady. "We'll figure it out, just like we always do. And no matter what, we'll have each other."

Jimin nodded, smiling as he nestled into Yoongi's chest. "Yeah, we will. Thank you for being by my side."

Yoongi kissed him gently, savoring the moment. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

As they stood in the nursery, surrounded by the love they had built, they knew that their journey was just beginning. It wasn't always easy, and there would be challenges ahead, but they were ready to face them—together, as a family.

And that was all they needed.