The Story of ToyTime C.O.

A Tale of Time: ToyTime's Enigmatic Story

Beneath the shadow of San Francisco, ToyTime C.O. factory stands as a time capsule from 1946, still operating in the present day. But it was no longer the grand establishment it once was, having lost its popularity in the dazzling glow of the modern toy world.

Its founder, Atlas Techias, succumbed to lung cancer in 2004. His son, Milo Techias, took over and has been trying to keep the factory afloat for the past 20 years. However, the relentless wheel of time had left ToyTime behind. In the face of the rise of modern toys, the factory's old-fashioned methods and products had lost their appeal.

Legends swirled around the factory. Whispers of experiments on orphans in the backrooms and workers vanishing without a trace filled the air. ToyTime management denied these rumors, but a mysterious aura lingered in the factory's dim corridors.

It was 2024. You stepped through the doors of ToyTime as a new worker. Weathered walls, dusty shelves, and dim lights greeted you. The air was thick with the smell of paint and plastic. It was as if time had stood still here.

You met your co-workers. All of them were people who missed ToyTime's glory days and were hopeful of reviving the factory. You shared their hope and got to work.

But ToyTime's mysteries would not leave you alone. Strange sounds during night shifts, lights flickering from back rooms, missing toy parts... Not everything was normal at this factory. As these enigmatic events haunted you, you decided to delve into the dark curtain of ToyTime's past.

Perhaps, for ToyTime to rise again, it had to first confront its past. Orphans, missing workers, and the secret behind Atlas Techias's death... It was up to you to unravel these mysteries and uncover the true story of ToyTime.

Behind the dusty veil of time, a forgotten treasure and a dark past awaited you. The fate of ToyTime rested on your courage and determination.