CHAPTER 2.

12:02 pm

After waving Lucian goodbye , Vee had set off rather quickly , probably intimidated by the forest ahead. Above him towered a large brown arch curated using wood, the words "CAMP AURELIAN" plastered on the top. The U was slightly faded. He swallowed , looking back down at the trail that led in front of him. Just in the distance , he could see the faint outlines of a couple people. He squeezed his eyes shut , his fingers tightening on his suitcase as he materialized a moment later in front of the two figures. They both jumped and turned around , startled.

They both wore dark blue shirts that said "CAMP AU" in white. The shorter of the two smiled , her soft features welcoming. She had many freckles , and short curly hair. Her companion was much taller , with dark slicked black hair. He had sharper features , but still seemed friendly with the way he grinned. "Welcome to Camp Aurelian! My name is Kristina , and this gentle giant here is Andrew." The shorter one , Kristina, explained, her taller acquaintance Andrew smiling on queue. It was a lot for Lucian to take in , also considering he could barely stand up from how much energy teleporting had taken. "You are. . Lucian Rodriguez , yea?" Kristina asked , tilting her head. "M-mhm...how did you know?" He asked slowly , his vision deteriorating rapidly. "It doesn't matter now- Honey , are you alright? You look pale-" Kristina's words were the last he heard , his last sight being Kristina jumping forward with a frightened expression as everything went dark.