chapter 7

(Note : dialogues in italics are spoken in Arabic language )

In the tight streets of Morocco, a woman in a blue abaya and maroon hijab walked with a file in her hand, reaching the man who had just escaped from Taehyung.

"His name is Kim Taehyung," she informed, placing a file on the table containing information about Taehyung with a photograph.

"A member of his family died on flight B357,"

"Who the heck is he?" the man asked in frustration, not showing any hint of Korean in his language; he spoke Arabic like a native. Other than his appearance, no one could believe he was Korean, not local.

"FBI? NIS?" he asked.

"He is a stuntman," she informed.

The man chuckled mockingly, "A stuntman," opening the file not believing what she said.

"Samuel is looking for you," she informed with a bit of worry.

The man stopped his every movement before going to his laptop. He opened it to see a message.

"COME HOME."

"If you keep disobeying his orders, you are as good as dead," she warned worriedly.

"My honor is more important than my life," he muttered.

"I won't go back until all of this is resolved," he said, putting a cartridge in his pistol.

"I can't help you in this anymore," the girl informed to put some sense into him.

He picked up an old BlackBerry phone and messaged someone.

"Don't worry, Bushra. I know someone who can," he said while typing.

"Wheels turn on their axis." He sent this text to some one .

He received a text back instantly, "The earth revolves on its axis."

He smirked at the message and called someone.

Taehyung was sitting in the dark hotel room, not even bothering to turn on the lights. It was raining heavily outside at night time . He saved Juni's videos on a pen drive from his laptop, kept it in his pocket, and put his laptop in a locker with a password and left the room.

Suddenly, on his window, a cloaked man appeared, who sneakingly entered the empty room and  tried to opened the locker. He was wearing gloves, trying the password but failed twice because of the wrong password.

Taehyung stepped out of the hotel, calling Ho-sik, asking him the address of Jungkook as jungkook was not picking up the call, he needs to find him and show him the video once again; maybe he will remember him.

"Why would you ask?" Ho-sik asked.
"I need to give him  something," he answered, to which he gave him the address.

Taehyung walked to Jungkook's home as it was a few blocks down. He knocked, but nobody was present. He called him a lot of times, "Jungkookshi," but got no answer. There was a balcony; he thought of climbing up to his home, but before he could do so, he felt the muzzle of a gun on his head from behind, in the occipital area.

Taehyung's eyes widened; he slowly looked behind to see Jungkook wearing a black cloak, holding a gun towards him.

"Jungkook," he called, taken aback to see the gun in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, still holding the gun, looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"Are you one of them?" Taehyung asked him, feeling hurt and angry.