Part 30

Author's pov

—next day

“Why didn't you tell me before that we were leaving today?” You asked, pouting. Jungkook chuckled looking at your face and shook his head in denial.

“I was about to tell you yesterday, but who was the one who slept right after-!” He replies, his right eyebrow moved slightly upwards as he smirks.

“Okay- okay. I get it now.” You sounded defeated.

Jungkook just told you that due to some urgent work, you both have to leave early, precisely two days early. It was a seven day vacation plan, but the company needs their CEO back and he doesn't have any other option than that too.

You were done packing up for the flight and so was he. You both planned on staying at the beach for the last time before your flight at night.

Walking hand in hand with your husband, you breathed the fresh air of the beach, gazing at the sunset which looked ever so pretty. Maybe because it was your last day here, everything seemed to be bidding you a goodbye.

Finally, you both sat in the same place where you both were on the first day. The flashbacks of the proposal runned to both of your minds as your cheeks turned red. What a chaotic proposal it was!

You wondered how you got the courage to finally express your feelings to him, else you guys wouldn't have come this far.

But your heart sometimes still wonders if you really love him? Because love was something you had never experienced!

Love was an unknown feeling to you. Love was something you never thought would happen to you, because you believed that love was not for everyone, and definitely not for a person like you!

But he surely is the one for you. You would have never known what love was if you'd have never met him in your life. Only a particular person can make you feel everything for them, and he was that particular person for you.

“You are lost in your thoughts, love.” You heard Jungkook calling. Your thoughts shattered away and a smile creeped up to your face as you nodded at his words, shifting a little closer to his body keeping your head on his shoulder.

He caresses your back, and pecks your forehead. The cold air hitting both of your faces was giving chills but the warmth between you both was enough to make you both stay there.

“What is it that takes your attention away from me?” He asks.

You chuckled hearing him. He is never changing. He always finds ways to seek attention from you and flirt.

“Us.” You shortly replied. And he wonders what that means. “I was just thinking about us, and there's nothing to worry about.” You shush his upcoming questions and he nods his head in approval.

The sun had already settled back with the night sky getting darker. You had seen the glowing beach earlier too, but couldn't be there specially with him.