❤️You Go Shopping

L
You have finally convinced L to take a break and go to the shops with you. That's when you had the idea to make him your dress up doll.

"I'm not putting that on." He said, annoyed.

"Please! I just want to see what you look like in different clothes!" You begged while holding out the black jeans and button up.

He looked at it for a moment and sighed. "Fine but don't expect me to actually buy it to wear."

Light
You and Light decided to go get some fresh air by walking around town.

"Look, Light!" You said as you pointed to a new clothing store. "Let's go check it out!" You said as you grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

An hour later, Light was sitting miserably on an arm chair as he waited for you to try on more clothes.

"Shopping with women is terrible." He groaned.

Matt
"Hey Matt, want to go with me to the game store?" You asked your boyfriend.

He said yes, of course, and you both went on your way. As you got to the store, you immediately went to the game you wanted. Again, it was on the top shelf and you tried your hardest to reach it.

"Almost there-" You were cut off when a hand grabbed it before you could. "Hey asshole, that was mine!"

You turned around to see Matt smirking down at you while holding the game in his hand.

"I will beat your ass again!" You said as you jumped to get it from him.

Mello
Mello dragged you along to the chocolate factory. You didn't want to go because you knew how he got around chocolate.

"Free sample?" A worked asked while holding a tray out.

Mello happily took one and ate it in one bite. To your luck, there were about 10 workers giving out samples and Mello went to each two or three times.

Later that day, Mello was tiredly laying on the couch.

"Too much chocolate?" You asked.

He merely nodded.

Near
You were babysitting your niece, Nia, so you took her to the toy store to look at toys.

"Auntie! Let's go look at the animals!" She squealed and grabbed a hold of your hand. You laughed and took her to the stuffed animals.

Walking through the aisles, you were almost blinded by a white figure. "Near?" You asked.

The white figure turned around. "Oh, (y/n), hello." He said and went up to hug you.

"Hewo, Near! You came to look at toys too?" Nia asked. Near smiled and nodded his head.

The rest of the trip consisted of Near and Nia roaming around looking at toys and arguing at which ones were better.

Matsuda
You and Matsuda were shopping around when you spotted the pet store.

"Oh no, (y/n)! We already have your cat!" Matsuda said and tried to steer you away.

"But I just want to look! I promise!" You said while grabbing his arm.

Matsuda sighed. "Fine, but we're not bringing any home."

The two of you went inside and you instantly fell in love with a puppy there. Matsuda had to drag you out of the store while you argued with him to keep the ball of fluff.