❤️When You Sing Together

L
(Do you want to build a snowman? -Frozen)
Your detective boyfriend has been very busy with a recent case, making you feel neglected. You wanted him to pay attention to you and you knew exactly how to do it.

"L?" You asked, knocking five times on the wall. "Do you want to build a snowman?~Come on let's go and play~ I never see you anymore~ Come out the door~ It's like you've gone awaaaay!~

L sighed in frustration as he listened to you sing the song that annoyed him to the bone.

"We used to be best buddies~ But now we're not~ I wish you would tell me whyyyy~" You walked up to him and hugged his shoulders. "Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman."

"Go away, (y/n)." L mocked.

You pouted and started walking away. "Ookaay byyyye~"

L smirked. He knew you sang that song when you felt left out, so he decided to make up for it later that night.

Light
(Blank Space- Taylor Swift)
Light was making dinner for the both of you when he got in the singing mood.

"Gotta list of ex-loves. They'll tell you I'm insane. But I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name." He sang quietly.

"I didn't think you'd be a T-Swift fan." You giggled, having been behind him the whole time.

Light quickly turned around and blushed in embarrassment.

You laughed and slowly started walking up to him. "I can show you incredible things~ stolen kisses, pretty lies~ You're the king baby, I'm your queen~..." You sang then pointed at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Find out what you want, be that girl for a month." He sang as you both laughed.

Matt
(All about that bass- Meghan Trainor)
You and Matt were, once again, annoying each other.

"Ew, Matt. You're so lame." You said.

He stood up and crossed his arms. "Don't hate, babe. Because...you know I'm all about dat bass, bout dat bass, no treble~"

"Please no."

"Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase, all the right junk in all the right places~" Matt sang, rubbing his hands down his sides.

"Matt, stahp."

He grabbed your hands and stood you up." If you got beauty, beauty, just raise them up~"

You giggled and sighed, "Because every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top~" You sang back.

You thought it was over until Matt started actually doing the dance again.

"Matt, plz. Staaaahp."

Mello
(Anaconda- Nicki Minaj)
You were doing your daily workout like you always do. Wanting to focus on your legs and glutes, you started doing some squats.

"Damn...my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun." You heard from behind you.

You slowly stood back up and turned around to see Mello checking out your ass. "Mello! You perv!"

He shrugged. "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

After slapping him around for a while, he decided to work out with you.

"Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit! Big dope dealer money he was getting some coins~" You sang, doing lunges.

"Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace, bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish." Mello sang back, doing push ups.

"Now that's real, real real!~" You both harmonized.

Near
(Fancy- Iggy Azalea)
"When's it supposed to wear off?"

Halle shrugged. "I don't know but wh- NEAR GET OFF THE TABLE!"

You sighed as you watched Halle try to grab Near. He had to go to the dentist to get his wisdom teeth removed and he is still loopy from the laughing gas.

"Near!" Halle yelled.

Near, still standing on the table, wagged his finger in front of her face. "Nuh uh... First things first, I'm a realist. Drop this and let the whole world feel it. And I'm still in the murda buziness, I can hold you down, like I'm giving lessons in physics. You should want a bad bitch like this." He started rapping then pointed to you. "Charlie! Sing the chorus!"

You sighed and started singing to distract him while Halle got him off the table.

Matsuda
(In The Arms Of The Angel- Sarah McLachlan)
You were in the kitchen making a snack when you heard sniffling coming from the living room.

Turning the corner, you saw Matsuda crying on the couch. "Matsuda?! What's wrong!"

All he did was shake his head and continue to cry.

"Please, Matsuda. Tell me what's wrong." You cooed, wiping his eyes.

He sniffed and pointed to the TV. Getting a glimpse, you facepalmed.

"Matsuda! You're crying over a commercial!" You yelled as the ASPCA commercial continued.

"Ssh, just watch. Look at those poor animals." Matsuda said, cuddling you into the couch.

Soon enough the sad music and miserable looking animals made you cry.

"In the arms of an angel~Fly away from here~" You both sang, picking up the phone to donate to the animals in need.