E I G H T | All Aboard The Insult Train

{Edited.}

Song: Fight Song

Artist: Rachel Platten

Silence is the most powerful scream.

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________  

Like a small boat,

In the ocean,

Sending big waves,

Into motion.

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring Rachel Platten's Fight Song. You must be thinking, she's supposed to be a bad girl, yet she listens to this kind of music, but the question is not why, it's why not? I listen to music which inspires me, or motivates me in some way. This song literally defines me, so I listen to it. Simple.

I got up shutting my alarm clock stretching my now stiff limbs. After showering I wrapped a towel around myself and quickly brushed my teeth before making way to my closet to get ready for school. Walking into my closet I picked up the first thing I saw. Like I've said before, I don't care how I look. Turns out I chose a decent outfit. A pair of ripped jeans with a white tank top with a skull printed in the centre, which will of course go with my leather jacket and converse.

After I got changed I left my hair open to air dry and made my way to the kitchen, only to meet an empty space where Gabe usually sat.

I wonder where he is.

He's probably at work dumbass.

Ignoring the inner me I make my way towards the fridge to grab something to eat, as soon as I got to the fridge the first thing I noticed was a bright yellow post it note stuck onto it.

Morning Sky,

Sorry I wasn't here this morning, I have to head out to work. I'm sure you know where your school is by now and also you have your bike for travelling purposes. I've also left some money for you on the hallway table.

Love, Gabe

Grabbing an apple from the fridge and my keys with the money Gabe left, I made my way to my bike. Time for the hell they call school. Yipp-di doo.

Parking my bike in the school car park, I removed my helmet and placed it in the back compartment. Running a hand through my hair, I secured my bag on my shoulder before making my towards the entrance, ignoring everyone's stares. As soon as I reached my locker, I pulled it open and threw my bag in only taking out what I need for my first two classes. Maths and French.

"Hey Guurrrlll" Someone screamed pulling me into a hug, pushing her back I glared at her.

"What do you want" I asked walking around her towards my homeroom.

"I'm saying Hi to my Bestie" Tori said in a 'duh' tone following me since she was in the same classroom.

"I'm not your Bestie" I replied walking into the room taking my seat at the back, Tori followed. Just as she was about to sit in the seat next to me, I lift my feet placing them there.