3 Shots Fired.

Pro. Splice inspected Cry Baby only to find many cuts and bruises along her body. Cry Baby, confused, finally gave in and let the men press down her bruises.

 Potato ran into the room and yelled, "THERE IS THE ICM IN THE BUILDING AND IS LOOKING FOR CRY BABY." 

Aedan looked at Cry Baby, then back at potato. Cry Baby shoved past Aedan and before he could grab her he was out the door. Potato, panicking spun her neck around to lock the door to the cozy office. 

Aedan and Pro. Splice looked at each other, both thinking the same thing, "UNLOCK THE DOOR WHY WOULD YOU LOCK IT DUMB ASS," they both screamed at the same time. Aedan pushed potato and quickly unlocked the door. 

Outside, Cry Baby stared up at the Ice Cream Man, as he looked back at her. It looked like they had just seen each other for the first time in 5 years. It hadn't been 5 years, though, it had been 5 hours since they had seen each other. 

Cry Baby broke out of the stare and pulled something out of her pocket. Aedan, Pro. Splice, and Potato didn't know that Cry Baby had a pink pistol. Cry Baby pulled out the pistol and she aimed the gun at the Ice Cream Mans head, and the gun must've been loaded because that day, Cry Baby shot the Ice Cream Man three times in a row.

{Authors note: Huya guys:3 sorry for not writing very often lately I have had no ideas:( anyweys fllw my insta: @littledodydigheart <--that's my Insta<3 Kay bye:3 ~Eva}